CD myth

Sociopsychotic

OK it been forever on getting this album released and why?

First Buckethead leaves the band, he has announced he is quitting Axl Roses' outfit to pursue solo work because he is fed up with "Guns' inability to complete an album or tour". This was in 2004.

No album release...

May 2006 we now have a replacement for Bucket and it is guitarist Ron 'Bumblefoot' Thal, prior to the European tour, auditions were held in Los Angeles but the band did not find the right guy to replace Buckethead. Truth be told, the band was hoping that Buckethead would come back and made very effort to make that happen. When it was apparent that Bucket would not be re-joining, the band had to move forward

No album release even though told that Ron would not be on it...

So now Brain takes a sit out to be with his kid(which is geat) so bring in Frank Ferrer. Frank filled in for Brain for a good portion of the European summer tour when Brain went home to be present for the birth of his daughter, Kei. Prior to the U.S. run, Brain asked if he could sit this one out so he could be with his newborn baby. Had it come down to not being able to do it without him, Brain would have done the tour but management and the band support his decision to be with his family. "Frank Ferrer is not a replacement drummer or some backup playing because of an injury. Like Brain, Frank is part of the GUNS N' ROSES family.

So now we have 2 drummers in GNR and not sure "when" or "if" Brain will be back or is this a cover up and B.S. has it started all over again?

So if this is the nature of things to come Dizzy or Chris will be gone next so the GNR camp can get a another 2 year reprieve...

Either way no album yet 7 Tuesdays left (<- yeah right will get it for Christmas :xmasschef2:)and we are on the "Chinese Democracy Tour" even though no mention of the new album at any concerts or referrences any new songs played from the new album, not even the song title Chinese Democracy, oh yeah none of the new merch that I saw said or showed anything of the mention of Chinese Democracy so yet another mirage...

Still a fan just trying to figure out the next move.

no mention of the new album at any concerts or referrences any new songs played from the new album, not even the song title Chinese Democracy, oh yeah none of the new merch that I saw said or showed anything of the mention of Chinese Democracy so yet another mirage...

There were new songs played.. :huh: Chinese Democracy was played :blink: There is new merchandise :heart:

Unless I misunderstood due to your English skills :)

Here's a little song i wrote, you might want to sing it note for note!!

I got the joke but damn, how obscure! :)

"Obscure"??? There is someone on the planet who doesnt know that song/saying? I am flummoxed by your response :P

As far as the CD, whatever, just go see the damn show, they are playing so many dates, there is room foreveryne, catch a plane, then a show. I was at the SF show, and it did happen. I am sure of it. rock1

no mention of the new album at any concerts or referrences any new songs played from the new album, not even the song title Chinese Democracy, oh yeah none of the new merch that I saw said or showed anything of the mention of Chinese Democracy so yet another mirage...

There were new songs played.. :huh: Chinese Democracy was played :blink: There is new merchandise :heart:

Nothing wrong with my english skills, check your *comprehension...

*What is comprehension?

Definition:

Comprehension is the ability to grasp something mentally and the capacity to understand ideas and facts.

Nothing wrong with my english skills, check your *comprehension...

*What is comprehension?

Definition:

Sure ok.