• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This sums it up

:rofl-lol:

but it is all in good fun right?

Scott Weiland allegedly began dancing and skipping around the store shouting "I'm a pretty princess" over and over, according to witness reports...

...Clearly becoming a threat to others, one of the female clerks tackled Scott Weiland, and with the assistance of two other women he was restrained until police arrived at the scene.

Mary Smith, one of the store clerks told UJ reporters, "I only weigh 105 pounds and didn't think I could tackle him, but he went down really easily. He's very weak, and very disturbed."

I caný beleve anyone actually think Scott would win. Axl is strong. And when he´s insane he´s even stronger :shocked:

all of which would make Axl's loss even more embarrassing! :lol:

..???

What loss???

Dude, I bet my skinny ass could talk Scott.

I bet MY skinny ass could take Scott. The wind blowing at 5mph looks like it could take him out. He is NOT a healthy lookin' fella, Axl should at least give him a nice lamb dinner before they fight to the death. ;)

Jesus what a pathetic fukin thread.

In your opinion.

I started the thread to get people's minds and mouths off of CD for a while since we're all going insane with speculation...

It is not a Velvet Revolver vs Guns N' Roses thread.. I like them both! I just wanted to see people's opinions on the two actually fighting!

But hey, if I'd said Axl vs Slash I'm sure I'd have got much worse comments than "what a pathetic thread"..

Oh well..

KK x

Dude, I bet my skinny ass could talk Scott.

I bet MY skinny ass could take Scott. The wind blowing at 5mph looks like it could take him out. He is NOT a healthy lookin' fella, Axl should at least give him a nice lamb dinner before they fight to the death. ;)

Let's double team him then! I call his leather pants, even though I'd probably be too fat for 'em n' I'm skinny as hell.

Dude, I was surprised to hear so many ppl think scott will kick axl's ass...

its Axl.. he will totaly kick that skinny skeleton guy..

Axl is better then him in so many ways.. I mean come on ppl..

this is gnr fourm, alittle more supporte to the king.

It's fucking hilarious how most people just use the CD isn't out yet excuse to say why Axl would lose.

Face it this isn't Axl from 02. Axl is in a lot better shape and can move a lot better than he could before. As for the Hilfiger thing and the Security that's one thing but getting tied down by women is another espically when you're a full grown man.

Axl is bigger more agressive then Weiland. As the security guard in the sweden incident said: Axl Rose was strong!

Weiland looks like a pussy, and i doubt he would have a chance at all...

how can people even belive on Scott?

If Axl wanted he could have kicked tommy hilfigers ass, and there was never a fight between Axl and Vince Neil.