Oh My God

Axlized

they did put it out.... why would you want an already released STUDIO track to be re-released on chinese democracy. i'd rather have something else that i haven't heard yet :)

Because not every GNR fan wants to go buy a soundtrack just for one song. At least if it were on CD then they get all the new songs and that one.

Of course you can always download it but some people actually like to have the song on a disc. It was recorded 8 years ago but it doesn't sound that old, it sounds brand new.

"Oh My God" has potential, but so does some aspects of "Silkworms" and look at what a mess that song is. What you have to remember is that is "Oh My God" has been removed from CD, GNR obviously are going to be replacing it with a better song. Same goes for "Rhiad" and "Silkworms".

rock4

modesty, axl and co. know that if this song is put on the cd that chi dem will surely be the greatest cd ever and undoubtedly blow away any competition for the next 4 years.

also

fear, by putting this on the cd, gnr will have reached their pinacle. so its best that they do not in order to ensure future albums.

well, I really like this song despite of it's flaws...I think the singing is great and the hooks are cool

but you can hear axl was still learning how to infuse new elements in gn'r music...

the reason? the real reason I guess,is that it didn't work,the public didn't cared for it...

(and since then,i'm sure the qulity of the material has become improved so...)