This is what we are all feeling right now...

Kaneda

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Get over yourself fuckhead!!!

It's just a rock band. Actually a second rate rock band now.

Axl has turned into a overweight out of shape complete and utter loser/hasbeen.

3 Albums do not make you a legend.

Jimi Hendrix?

Death made him a legend. He didn't have the opportunity to make anymore. Same with Kurt Cobain. Just look at Axl. He hasn't been writing music these past 10-15 years. He's been eating.

Jimi Hendrix?

Death made him a legend. He didn't have the opportunity to make anymore. Same with Kurt Cobain. Just look at Axl. He hasn't been writing music these past 10-15 years. He's been eating.

The amount he accomplished in such a short period of time (I'm too lazy to detail that. If you don't get it you're fucked.) and the profound influence he's had on music even up until the present day made him a legend. And Acid.

I'm not being sarcastic here. I'd honestly like you to explain what compels you to attempt to convince people on a fan forum that the artist they like is invalid in some way. I'm not asking you to explain the details of Axl's diet for the last 15 years, you've obviously got the inside info on that. I'm speaking specifically of your personal motivation. I'm curious. Since - people's motivation is obviously your forte. Perhaps as a bonus you could enlighten me with regard to the profound effect you've had on popular culture, that makes you an authority.

Just playin' with ya. LOL! - :)

Edited by Ions

I don't have anything against freedom of speech, and I agree with your post, but I hate how you always post the same stuff and give yourself an air of self-importance - every time you make a topic it's a big, grand presentation. What gives you the right to inflate your opinion beyond that of anyone else here?

As far as I can see, the inflating comes from most of the other posters, to be honest. Just because Kaneda's so infamous, I guess. Another thing that has always amused me and continues to do so is how when one looks at the various threads in this section, one might notice how lots of the posters (generally the hardcore members of both the Axl and anti-Axl camp) plant quite a fair bit of pompous self-importance into their posts - however, this generally goes below the radar when those particular posts aren't long or exceedingly eloquent, while the ones that are generally suffer from it and are perceived as a bit arrogant. Not very fair, that.

About the removal of the musicians that made AFD etc? Well, I think from Izzy's solo stuff and VR we can see what Axl does. He brings the emotional range and personality to the songs. Nothing against Izzy or Slash but Axl has something an authentic rage that gets a response from the crowd. People forget how big GNR got.

You know, the same could be said about Axl - look at his "solo" stuff (i.e. the stuff without the old band). It's the same as Izzy's or Slash's in the sense that none of these guys really bring out that full-blown magic and charisma when they aren't together like in the Appetite days. :monkey:

Edited by nameless_girl

I will not pass judgement or agree or disagree. I see them this Saturday then I'll make my choices. To be honest I'm just happy I GET to see them..

But Kaneda I have to tell you this..

Way back I used to have this crazy ridiculous theory you were Axl. That you would like, test if the fans really supported the band or not. :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

if he's axl then i'll fuck my momma. n she's dead.

Nice read by the way! but to be honest there are no positive posts from this dedicated site for a long time now ..it is true that axl is soo scared that if he releases the album it might not reach to the level of uyi s and appitite but who cares its a diffrent era ,most of the songs leaked are better than the stuff we hear today and besides this album should be dedicated to the fans as weve been through a lot in the past six years ..maybe axl shoud make a song explaining the delay of release

To be honest I would never argue that this band is an evolution or indeed a continuation of Guns N Roses, While I am looking forward to the album, I don't contribute the same weight in expected quality as others do, it will be a great album, like Contrband was a great album and thats it, nothing more, nothing less.

I don't believe it will surpass any of the GNR albums, like none of the other solo records before it.

geez you are all acting like its end of the world

when album comes,it comes...you'll go to shop and forget time you were waiting for it...

but the best solution is to live your life,and release of cd will be just another plus (or minus) in small part of your life

in few months or year,after the release of cd,if you will read all this posts now,you are probably gonna die of laughter

Good post, very well put.

I do enjoy reading the posts of people who criticise Kaneda. They confuse the word 'realistic' with 'negative'. They seem to think they are 'better' than everybody else. Kaneda tells it how it is, which is better than living in this GNR bubble. What a fucking joke. Its very simple, if you dont like reading his posts DONT FUCKING READ THEM. Can it be any clearer?

Would you read a book if you didnt like the author? I know I wouldnt.

But even in our darkest moments, we are still riding that plane, squinting our eyes to see if we can catch just a beacon of hope, some indicator that CHinese D is out there, and once we get confirmation, we can all jump and enjoy this new era of Guns N Roses together...but until that happens, we are all lost, frozen, and completely frustrated.

But we have already seen the beacons, we are now standing on the edge - only our heels are touching the plane - well think about it, we have had no less than 4 beacons of hope with the leaks, this tells us CD does exist and with the tour going on now - it is more than confirmation for me that there is indeed a new era of guns to come, and in my opinion it sounds pretty bloody excellent.

The darkest moments have been left behind many moons ago, things are exciting now in the gnr world, im still hoping for a '06 release, we are so close now - lets hope we will be jumping for joy soon. (i hate that word)

If you truly believe this, then why are you here?

Every single post you've made here disses the lead singer of the band we all come here to talk about. While constructive criticism is permitted here - pointlessly bashing Axl in post after post is not.

We don't allow cupcakes on the forum. I suggest you pay close attention to this if you wish to continue posting here.

Good post, very well put.

I do enjoy reading the posts of people who criticise Kaneda. They confuse the word 'realistic' with 'negative'. They seem to think they are 'better' than everybody else. Kaneda tells it how it is, which is better than living in this GNR bubble. What a fucking joke. Its very simple, if you dont like reading his posts DONT FUCKING READ THEM. Can it be any clearer?

Would you read a book if you didnt like the author? I know I wouldnt.

Kaneda is not realistic. He contradicts himself and is at best very confused about his feelings toward GnR. If you don't believe me, research his posts.

I enjoy taking potshots at him, I don't really read the whole post because he is too long winded.

Great post Kaneda!This tour is the same thing from 2002,only with IRS and Better being played in almost all the concerts and buckethead is out.

And Axl can sing better

Robin doesnt look like a freak

Frank is now on drums

Merck looking sexier

... i can go on.

you should say that Merck was really nothing before his current job.

Great post Kaneda!This tour is the same thing from 2002,only with IRS and Better being played in almost all the concerts and buckethead is out.

And Axl can sing better

Robin doesnt look like a freak

Frank is now on drums

Merck looking sexier

... i can go on.

you should say that Merck was really nothing before his current job.

yeah, he got noticed more when he made the '2005 is the year for guns n roses' statement somewhere.

don't get me wrong, i love gnr, always have loved them, but 13years for an album.. i mean im not saying ive waited 13years, not at all.. ive honeslty been waiting since 2002, when they made that vma comeback, thats when i really had hope for the nugnr..

anything before that i knew wasnt really possible because i dont even think axl had his band together right.. i think only recently axl and the rest of the band has really glued as a band. sure they may have recorded so much stuff together, but there was never really a final product.. i think - today and this year is the year that the band really glued together and became a real band. and this is the time when their true music will come out, maybe not in a cd.. but in rehersals, and writing new material, i think once chi dem is out.. you would probaly see more albums more frequently from these guys.