Negitive crap at last nights show

sharpie

There were these retards last night booing during bumblefoot sole screaming "we want slash" no disrespec to slash but It really pissed me off, because if you are gonna come and yell during gnr set and ruin it for the majority of people there loving the set, dont buy a ticket. I yelled up at the guys "Get the fuck out of here then assholes!" and its kind of funny because they left after I seid that! ahaha

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There were these retards last night booing during bumblefoot sole screaming "we want slash" no disrespec to slash but It really pissed me off, because if you are gonna come and yell during gnr set and ruin it for the majority of people there loving the set, dont buy a ticket. I yelled up at the guys "Get the fuck out of here then assholes!" and its kind of funny because they left after I seid that! ahaha

Yea there was bit of that at the Hammerstein show I went to but it mostly people kidding and they didn't keep it up. They're just assholes who like to cause a seen. Good thing you said something, or yhou might have had to deal with that crap all night.

Well I saw them on the UYI tour and in '02 and this year at Donnington. The best I saw them was probably this year even compared with the UYI tour but I do have to agree that keeping the GnR name is a bit of a joke to be honest. Love the new band, loved the old band, but without Slash the name should've definately been changed. It would have avoided a whole lot of trouble and confusion I bet :shades:

Well I saw them on the UYI tour and in '02 and this year at Donnington. The best I saw them was probably this year even compared with the UYI tour but I do have to agree that keeping the GnR name is a bit of a joke to be honest. Love the new band, loved the old band, but without Slash the name should've definately been changed. It would have avoided a whole lot of trouble and confusion I bet :shades:

06>02 deffinatly but if you want to see Guns N' Roses you have to have seen them pre-93 IMO and nothing against the new guys

Well fuck,learn the history of G N' R and you will find out that Slash wasn't the one who started G N' R. Axl has all the rights to use the name because he is the only original member left who was in the band from their first start.

Well fuck,learn the history of G N' R and you will find out that Slash wasn't the one who started G N' R. Axl has all the rights to use the name because he is the only original member left who was in the band from their first start.

Axl has rights to the band but he didn't get them by being left as the last original member in GN'R! :rolleyes:

Axl has rights to the band but he didn't get them by being left as the last original member in GN'R! :rolleyes:

Isn't it a bit obvious that the original founder of a band can keep the name of the band no matter what happens?

There are lots of bands that have had line-up changes and yes Axl does have a right to the name I am sure but dont you really think that a new name, fresh start, etc, would have just made it all a lot easier to deal to with on everyones account and in reality made no real difference to us at all?

Isn't it a bit obvious that the original founder of a band can keep the name of the band no matter what happens?

and then you're telling people to learn GNR history... :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Where do you think the name come from??First oppinion: Hollywood Rose (wasn't Axl the singer of this band?) + L.A. Guns. Second oppinion:Tracii Guns + Axl Rose (again). And when did Tracii leave G N' R?? 5 months after they create the band.

Edited by droezle

Axl was going to blow the illusion tour off if the band didnt sign over their rights to the name so they did.

Axl was going to blow the illusion tour off if the band didnt sign over their rights to the name so they did.

And what was the reason for this? Do you realy know the background behind this or is it something you readed over the net? Imo Axl probably had a good reason to do this.

Imo Axl probably had a good reason to do this.

Nutswingers always find good reasons to Axl's acts.

and the ones who have nothing intelligent to say always ressort to insults and name calling :rolleyes: .

And Axl had his reasons to do that,among other things because some members couldn´t control their friendship with Mr. Brwstone and he was seeing that all what had been so hard to get was going down and he tried to avoid that everything got fucked up.