Negitive crap at last nights show

sharpie

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The show was unbelievable last night. Everyone in this band is awesome. Note for note, they hit everything from the old songs and everyone was extremely impressed with the new songs. All of the guitarists have major talent. Once Chinese Democracy is released, the word will get out. This is the best live band you can see right now by far.

i still dont get it.

why being fan of a band that hasnt released any song?

why being fan of a band that even now, still change its members?

why being fan of a band that has no respect for its fans? (By not saying things with clarity)

why being fan of a band that tries so hard being something they are not?

why being fan of a band that 90% of their setlist are songs that dont belong to them?

why? i dont get it. They are talented? hell yeah. But there are so many talented artists that can do the same stuff they are doing.

WHEN/IF they release CD...then i will hear it and maybe like it, or not, and THEN, become a fan or not.

ps: leaks are nothing to me, IRS totally sux, and the others are average...madagascar and the blues have potencial...but still...until they release an album, they will be continue being a joke.

i still dont get it.

why being fan of a band that hasnt released any song?

why being fan of a band that even now, still change its members?

why being fan of a band that has no respect for its fans? (By not saying things with clarity)

why being fan of a band that tries so hard being something they are not?

why being fan of a band that 90% of their setlist are songs that dont belong to them?

why? i dont get it. They are talented? hell yeah. But there are so many talented artists that can do the same stuff they are doing.

WHEN/IF they release CD...then i will hear it and maybe like it, or not, and THEN, become a fan or not.

ps: leaks are nothing to me, IRS totally sux, and the others are average...madagascar and the blues have potencial...but still...until they release an album, they will be continue being a joke.

why dont u just shut the fuck up

if ud ont watn to be a fan then fuck off

There were these retards last night booing during bumblefoot sole screaming "we want slash" no disrespec to slash but It really pissed me off, because if you are gonna come and yell during gnr set and ruin it for the majority of people there loving the set, dont buy a ticket. I yelled up at the guys "Get the fuck out of here then assholes!" and its kind of funny because they left after I seid that! ahaha

Yea there was bit of that at the Hammerstein show I went to but it mostly people kidding and they didn't keep it up. They're just assholes who like to cause a seen. Good thing you said something, or yhou might have had to deal with that crap all night.

That could have been me, Slash rules. The new band plays to many solos with to little soul. Fuckin Slash rules.

I want Slash actually. I think it is pointless to do "GNR" shows without the real band.

Come back Slash ! :)

It's boring without you.

:rofl-lol:

If you want Slash, go watch Velvet Revolver.

I want Guns N'Roses, not a fuckin' fraud calling itself GNR. They don't deserve the name ! :no:

I want Slash actually. I think it is pointless to do "GNR" shows without the real band.

Come back Slash ! :)

It's boring without you.

:rofl-lol:

If you want Slash, go watch Velvet Revolver.

I want Guns N'Roses, not a fuckin' fraud calling itself GNR. They don't deserve the name ! :no:

And who are you to say what they deserve or don´t deserve?

The point is that you shouldn't go to the show expecting Slash and then ruin everyone else around you's experience to get some time in the spotlight.

The argument over the name is pointless. Legally, Axl has the name. From a financial standpoint, it's smart to have the name. Perhaps, in the long run, for Axl's legacy, he should release the album with a different name. That way, he can establish himself separate from Slash to history that he is a talented musician. I can see how uninformed fans feel misled by the fact that the old band isn't there. Point is, there's arguments for each side and no amount of argument is really going to sway many people on this argument. Therefore, I propose that any time this argument comes back up, we give the posters a STFU, and not respond in the thread anymore.

Let me be the first (not to the original poster, who had a legitimate beef) STFU

Therefore, I propose that any time this argument comes back up, we give the posters a STFU, and not respond in the thread anymore.

Let me be the first (not to the original poster, who had a legitimate beef) STFU

Yeah right, let's give Axl a rest so he can cheat the fans quietly without having to worry about "negative crap"... :D

Edited by Deniro

madagascar and the blues have potencial

I bet November Rain, Don't Cry and Estranged are your favourite GN'R songs. And that is sad.

You're saying those songs suck?

If you're talking about Estranged, then yes. If you're talking about November Rain and Don't Cry, then I'd say they are good, but GN'R wrote way better songs.

madagascar and the blues have potencial

I bet November Rain, Don't Cry and Estranged are your favourite GN'R songs. And that is sad.

You're saying those songs suck?

its also kind of ironic that you keep on being a guns n' roses fan, yet you dont like madagascar and the blues when most of their new stuff sound alike.

I never said I didn't like them. But saying they are the best out of the new stuff is too much. Or the only good things, like the poster I quoted said. I like GN'R for their heavy stuff. AFD is my favourite GN'R record for a reason. Better and I.R.S. are my favourite new songs for a reason.

Edited by worldwideboss

I don´t understand why some people bother coming here just to spread a negative shit that´s becoming booooooooooooooooring :rolleyes:

Do you know what's really booooooooooooooooooooooooring ? To be a GNR fan and seeing what your favorite band has become. That's so boring. That's terrible actually. Painful !

What's also annoying is to see Axl's nutswingers not giving a shit about Guns N'Roses. Yes, that's annoying. This was a band, and it has become a one-man-show, in spite of all the boring solos Axl's friends are playing pointlessly...

Yes, Axl and his band are boring and so are most of their fans. You just don't know what was GNR, that's why you are so easily amused.

^ want a dose of reality? know one cares what you think because they are going to like this band regardless. You may think your being smart or somthing or that you are better than these "nutswingers" but your viewpoint is just as idiotic as those who think that sunshine shines out of axl's arse. We all know when obsessive people are going ott and we dont have to hear you bitch about it in every post!

Isn't it a bit obvious that the original founder of a band can keep the name of the band no matter what happens?

and then you're telling people to learn GNR history... :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Where do you think the name come from??First oppinion: Hollywood Rose (wasn't Axl the singer of this band?) + L.A. Guns. Second oppinion:Tracii Guns + Axl Rose (again). And when did Tracii leave G N' R?? 5 months after they create the band.

So what you're saying is that after Axl, Tracii should be next in line to get the name? :lol::rolleyes:

It's not about who created the band, it's about who took the band to it's highest level. And that was Axl, Slash, and Izzy (to a lesser extent Duff and Steven). Tracii is a footnote in GN'R history. Slash is much, much, much more than that. The band was nothing before he, Duff, and Steve joined. That's just a fact. Without them Axl probably doesn't even bother fighting for the rights to the name.

It's too bad that a majority of the GN'R fanbase feels the need to take sides in this battle that isn't even theirs, and has lost sight of the importance of each of the old members to the success of the band. I don't see any appreciation for the music on this forum. All I see is disrespect and bitching towards this member or that member (either that or outright panic over Chi Dem). Funny thing is that even Axl is past all this shit, saying earlier this year that he still loves Slash and wants everyone to know just how good he was (and still is). Okay, that last part was me but it's just as true as anything. B)