Manic Street Preachers

wasted

I like them. They've made some really good songs and James Bradfield is an awesome vocalist, his voice is so clear and strong.

I bet you all like this: "He learnt to play guitar by learning how to play Guns N' Roses's Appetite For Destruction with the curtains drawn in his parents' front room" rock2

Source

Edited by Filip

what's all this shnizz about the band member who just dissappeared?
On February 1, 1995, Richey disappeared from the Embassy Hotel at Bayswater Road in London after checking out at 7:00am. His car was found abandoned February 14, 1995 at the Severn View service station near the Severn Bridge going into Wales. He was never seen again, although unsubstantiated sightings have been common. Nonetheless, Richey retains a special place in many fans' hearts. The band was put on hold for six months and calling it a day was seriously considered, but with the blessing of Richey's family the other Manics went back to work.
Source

what's all this shnizz about the band member who just dissappeared?

On February 1, 1995, Richey disappeared from the Embassy Hotel at Bayswater Road in London after checking out at 7:00am. His car was found abandoned February 14, 1995 at the Severn View service station near the Severn Bridge going into Wales. He was never seen again, although unsubstantiated sightings have been common. Nonetheless, Richey retains a special place in many fans' hearts. The band was put on hold for six months and calling it a day was seriously considered, but with the blessing of Richey's family the other Manics went back to work.
Source

yer apparently..hes been sighted in India...i have no source...just my dads words

Love them, their music relaxes me and ''The everlasting'' is one of my favourites.

But I think that the most underestimated band is 'Puressence''. Their album ''Only Forever'' is at the top of my list as well as the song 'I suppose'' from their homonym first album.

Sharpen Up The Knives

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clkgXWLA_-0

I like them, Everything must Go and Tsunami are great tunes. I'm playing design For Life for my music exam this year. As for the memvber who went missing, the Stereophonics have a song about it, it's called Local boy in the photograph and it......well, rocks to be frank rock1

I like them, Everything must Go and Tsunami are great tunes. I'm playing design For Life for my music exam this year. As for the memvber who went missing, the Stereophonics have a song about it, it's called Local boy in the photograph and it......well, rocks to be frank rock1

cheerz for that il take a listen...the phonics...now they are a good band

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16W3ZyXge6g...ted&search=

So underated. Generation Terrorsts is like UK's AFD.

The manics are one of my favourite bands and their music helped me through one of the most difficult times in my life. Richey really was a true poet and songwriting genius, I hope he is still alive somewhere and happier than he was before.

I have his USELESS GENERATION tattoo on my upper arm :)

The manics are one of my favourite bands and their music helped me through one of the most difficult times in my life. Richey really was a true poet and songwriting genius, I hope he is still alive somewhere and happier than he was before.

Haha, awesome with the useless gengeration tattoo :D

Haha, awesome with the useless gengeration tattoo :D

Thanks :) mines just black n shaded though, not colour like richey. I will post a pic when ive had it touched up a little

Best Welsh rock band ever? Well better than The Alarm and Tom Jones.

I have been surprised that they got better after Edwards disappeared. Know Your Enemy was good album. Lifeblood is good as well. Greatest Hits is like a monster if you never heard of them.

Also, probably didnt want to make it in US or they convinced themselves that they didnt want to be successful after all.

Everything Must Go sounds good today. Like Elvis Impersonator rocks.