Would any of you pay to see Guns N Roses again?

Kaneda

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Kaneda- Yes.

And I would do it over and over again.

Because I share an undying amount of love for this band's music.

An unconditional love- and CD will not be the determining factor of myself attending a GNR show.

Because just seeing GNR is un-fuckin'-imagineable to me . :heart:

Exactly :)

I would go. And even if CD isn´t released it would not be a determining factor NOT to go if thats where u getting Kaneda?

Yes Kaneda- Yes.

And I would do it over and over again.

Because I share an undying amount of love for this band's music.

An unconditional love- and CD will not be the determining factor of myself attending a GNR show.

Because just seeing GNR is un-fuckin'-imagineable to me . :heart:

Exactly :)

I would go. And even if CD isn´t released it would not be a determining factor NOT to go if thats where u getting Kaneda?

cd has NOTHING to do with seeing them, I will have seen them 3 times by Dec 15th on this tour alone(california rules), and I would go more if they come back again CD or not, if I thought Axl was mailing it in I might think twice, but I have seen them 6-7 times and he has NEVER let me down.

A concert is the price of a nice dinner and a movie, so money isnt even an issue. kaneda, you must not be a real fan, cause why does the cd even matter for the tour? CD matters alot, but not at the show...now t-shirts...thats another story

Edited by Gunzen

I won't even consider calling this band guns n roses if they wrap the tour without an album of material out. I wouldn't have gone to see VR if they were doing an all STP/GNr show with no album and 3 new songs and I won't see axl again without one either.

Edited by Nightcrawler

I won't even consider calling this band guns n roses if they wrap the tour without an album of material out. I wouldn't have gone to see VR if they were doing an all STP/GNr show with no album and 3 new songs and I won't see axl again without one either.

thats cause Scott Weilen aint Axl.

No, and Axl ain't Guns N roses, he's Axl and Axl get's one ticket from me. I'm perfectly willing to accept the new band as guns, once I know what it is they can do musically. Right now Axl is singing karaoke as far as i'm concerned, that get's one ticket buy from me.

I'd go to see a reunion tour where they play old songs, more than once if I had the chance. I'd go to see the new band more than once with a new album, assuming it's worthy of the Guns name of course.

Let's have some standards.

Edited by Nightcrawler

With 7 albums under his belt since 1992, you better fucking believe he ain't Axl Rose. rock3

now your arguing just to be arguementative, there is no comparison, AFD sold more albums than All STP/VR combined. Dont even compare them. And Scott Weiland was just as detrimental to STP as Axl was to GNR.

If you yell Scott Wieland in a crowd evertone says "huh", you scream just "Axl" and people will look. Axl is infamous, and Scott (who is a pretty good frontman himself) could release 7 more albums and it would still be that way.

I dont get you dead, you use another band as a signiature and rip Axl all day long on this forum, why are you even here, it is not like you are even witty, you are just a sour guy with a bad attitude who puts BIG pictures of men in your sig. Just go away man, or come up with something relevant to say. *yawn*

No, and Axl ain't Guns N roses, he's Axl and Axl get's one ticket from me. I'm perfectly willing to accept the new band as guns, once I know what it is they can do musically. Right now Axl is singing karaoke as far as i'm concerned, that get's one ticket buy from me.

I'd go to see a reunion tour where they play old songs, more than once if I had the chance. I'd go to see the new band more than once with a new album, assuming it's worthy of the Guns name of course.

Let's have some standards.

fair enough man, I got that, but have you seen them recently? Axl is on his game and seems to be just having a good time. It is like a bunch of guys playing music they love, and the music is timeless. Just that you cant go to the movies for less than 10 bucks, why not twenty to see GNR, and dinner and movie gets you close. A fucking bargain rock1

Edited by Gunzen

it is not like you are even witty

What an outrageous lie.

Why are you obsessed with my sig? You constantly bring it up. Do Chris Cornell's smouldering good looks make you uncomfortable?

And, yes, Appetite is a classic album. One of the very best. It was also released nearly twenty years ago.

What an outrageous lie.

Why are you obsessed with my sig? You constantly bring it up. Do Chris Cornell's smouldering good looks make you uncomfortable?

And, yes, Appetite is a classic album. One of the very best. It was also released nearly twenty years ago.

You are just an outrageously negative person. Every time I read one of your posts I also have to wonder why you wander into this section being that you have no love at all for the current lineup. Your snide remarks are played. Seriously. You are a true dead horse.

If I ever feel like you do the 1st thing I will do is cancel my membership and find something I actually like to talk about.

Oh and I don't find you remotely witty either. <_<

What an outrageous lie.

I am obscessed with my two kids, my wife, my ducati, backpacking in the sierras etc, your sig is just lame, and I commented on it. And you are NOT witty, I dont wish to repeat myself other than to say you are an Axl basher, and you are not relevant to this forum in my opinion. If you do not like it, dont care, anyone who reads these posts for the most part have seen your tired act, it is all there in black and ...ummm grey.

If you really think you are contributing by making errronious negative satements about Axl's legacy, then so be it. But you are wrong, and in no way shape or form will Scott Weilen, Scot Stapp or any other Scott ever be even close to Axl. He is truely a legend in his field.

I am not an apolologist for him, I just call em as I see em. And that is why I think you are a waste of keystrokes.

Take care

I saw them in Vegas...I would go see them again no matter what the setlist was.

Especially if it was a small venue like the Hard Rock was.

I saw then right after Vegas at the Warfield in SF, 3k seats and filled, it was amazing, anytime anyplace. rock3

What an outrageous lie.

You are just an outrageously negative person. Every time I read one of your posts I also have to wonder why you wander into this section being that you have no love at all for the current lineup. Your snide remarks are played. Seriously. You are a true dead horse.

If I ever feel like you do the 1st thing I will do is cancel my membership and find something I actually like to talk about.

Oh and I don't find you remotely witty either. <_<

Agreed. It's hard enough staying positive waiting for this lineup's new album, let alone having to listen to creeps like this go out of their way to bring this current GNR down just cuz they have a chip on their shoulder for whatever reason.

Oh and Dead Flower, Weiland could have released 1,000 albums since 1992, and Axl would still have more talent in his pinky finger.

I dont think this was the response Kaneda wanted to hear. I think he wanted more whinning and negs like Estranged, Old Skool, and Dead etc. they are seriously outnumbered. The positive peeps are taking over this forum. We are gonna take it back rock3

REKANIZE!!!! rock1

Edited by Gunzen

Absolutely not.

I am going to see them on Jan. 10th at Arco Arena. After that, Axl and this "new" lineup can cram AFD rehash up their asses. Funny thing is that they think the public are stupid enough to keep paying for AFD. Sad thing is, they're right.

If Axl is going to continue to live in the past, then a reunion might as well take place to make this rehash legit.

I dont think this was the response Kaneda wanted to hear. I think he wanted more whinning and negs like Estranged, Old Skool, and Dead etc. they are seriously outnumbered. The positive peeps are taking over this forum. We are gonna take it back rock3

REKANIZE!!!! rock1

You "positive peeps" are gonna be the reason GNR shove AFD down our throats until the end of time. Why should Axl ever release the album when people like you will buy AFD repackaged over and over?

I regret even buying one ticket to see them live. I only bought it because I thought they would have an album out by the end of the year. So much for that. It's all getting mundane and predictable. I can't believe I'm saying that about a band that was once "the most dangerous band in the world".