Would any of you pay to see Guns N Roses again?

Kaneda

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see no problem here.

I don't see a problem either. This is the first tour that has actually gone to almost completion since the 90s. Did you all forget this? :book:

I didnt, sometimes people just look past the obvious to find reasons to bitch.

I would pay to see Axl again. The man is a GOD. So what if he dosnt come on till 11:30 or later as long as he shows up and plays. I wish he mix up the songs more and maybe throw Estrange or Coma in there once in while.

Fuck the Fags who dont care about GNR. Go home and suck on your mommy's tit you little Bitch Monekys

Edited by Frainer99

well I never actually saw them.. so sure I would, And when I could it will cost me alot of money, couse the chance they'll come to Israel is very very small.

And its one of my dreams to see them, I just hope It will happen soon..

Ohhh poor thing :(.

I hope they will do Israel in 07 promoting the album.

Hopefully while they put on a wonderful show they can also bring some peace to your country - well to that part of the globe, actually ;).

I live in Portugal and missed the 92 show just cause I thought they'd be here in 93+94+95+96+97+98, etc...

I went on living a miserable life until on the 27th of May they did RIR Lisboa.

Best day of my life :).

I just wanted them coming here every weekend.

If they did I'd have to go rob a bank to buy me tickets for every night :rofl-lol: .

I guess I'm never going to grow up and learn to hear Billy Joel or anything like that :rolleyes: .

Cheers

well I never actually saw them.. so sure I would, And when I could it will cost me alot of money, couse the chance they'll come to Israel is very very small.

And its one of my dreams to see them, I just hope It will happen soon..

Ohhh poor thing :(.

I hope they will do Israel in 07 promoting the album.

Hopefully while they put on a wonderful show they can also bring some peace to your country - well to that part of the globe, actually ;).

I live in Portugal and missed the 92 show just cause I thought they'd be here in 93+94+95+96+97+98, etc...

I went on living a miserable life until on the 27th of May they did RIR Lisboa.

Best day of my life :).

I just wanted them coming here every weekend.

If they did I'd have to go rob a bank to buy me tickets for every night :rofl-lol: .

I guess I'm never going to grow up and learn to hear Billy Joel or anything like that :rolleyes: .

Cheers

You're lucky, when they where here I allready lived in israel, but I was six..

well mabye they will come here, ir at least somewhere closer in eaurope.. theres still hope..:)

I won't even consider calling this band guns n roses if they wrap the tour without an album of material out. I wouldn't have gone to see VR if they were doing an all STP/GNr show with no album and 3 new songs and I won't see axl again without one either.

Haha, that pretty much sums it up, good point.

If I can come up with the $$ to go to Sacramento...ill the 3rd show of this tour.

Fuckn awesome !!!(Dont listen to all the complainers, the show is WELL worth the $$$)

where you at man? Oak will be my third, thinking bout going to sac too, where you live city wise?