Hate to be the bringer of bad news, but...

MustSeeTV

CD won't come out this year, that's pretty obvious now. But I honestly think that some months ago it was meant to be released this year from Axl's side. That's why they wanted to add "Better" to the Harley commercial. But then things changed again, the "Better"-commercial leaked at one point, but was never officially aired on TV.

Yeah, a statement from management would be nice. But not one that only reads "GN'R back at full power and firing on all cylinders. Tha band is ready to rock and is coming to a city near you soon., blabla..." We want to learn something about the status of Chinese Democracy, damnit!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

merck will reply with one word ...: rubbish", when does he ever have more to say

So true... but maybe it would be better if someone could actually get a quote from Universal or Geffen.

I really don't believe this though, I mean we know that the album was mixed and stuff. Why would you mix an album if you are not going to release it? <_<

merck will reply with one word ...: rubbish", when does he ever have more to say

So true... but maybe it would be better if someone could actually get a quote from Universal or Geffen.

I really don't believe this though, I mean we know that the album was mixed and stuff. Why would you mix an album if you are not going to release it? <_<

we don' tknow the album was mixed and stuff , that was never proven true as well.

i don't see how that was newsworthy...even if it s arumor, it ain't very new or innovative...

everyone knows Axl Rose has been having record company issues since 1986....nothing's changed...

we don' tknow the album was mixed and stuff , that was never proven true as well.

Ehhh, who the fuck knows anyway. They won't tell us shit like usual so we'll keep on guessing until........ :(

anything that i hear on these boards i ALWAYS take with a grain of salt....esp when its some 'nobody' for the most part and i have no idea who they are....unless its an official press release, then i tend to put very little water in it..but thx for trying anyway :)

now if u could get your lawyer friends to write up a letter that u could scan and with contact information..that would be something different...but untill then...as far as im concerned...theres not much here.

Nobody said the album was mixed. They just said it would be released this year...

There was a thread about this a while back. But this is a part of the MTV article so I guess we're not the only ones that have heard this.

Shadows said he thinks it's unlikely that Chinese Democracy will come out this year, but it may come soon. "When you've got as much money as Axl, and with as many records as he's sold, he's probably just sitting there going, 'I don't need to release this record.' It does seem closer, though. A couple years ago, when people were saying it was coming out, I knew it wasn't. But now that the demos have been leaked, and I heard [go-to mixer] Andy Wallace is mixing it — you know when you've got Andy Wallace mixing stuff, it means it's getting closer, at least."

Well, there are still 4 more tuesdays left before we´ll put Merck´s head on a stick. That guy can truly fuck off if we don´t have an album by then and he waits till the last minute to put out a press release saying "Sorry, better luck in 2007". In hind sight all the shit they´ve been talking about in the press releases are so damn ironic, no band has ever filled the internet with more bullshit than GN´R has done since the so called comeback. To not release the album is one thing, but to lie about it, that is just pathetic. I can accept a delay, but then they should tell us when they know it´s gonna be delayed, not when the year is over and we find out by ourselves this was just more bullshit. Seriously, this has gotten way out of hand and the people who still are defending these actions must be living on a different planet or need a map to find their own ass.

Edited by Lukinx

Nobody said the album was mixed. They just said it would be released this year...

Actually they did. They said the album was beeing mixed in october i think, can't quite remember. You probably have not been around long enough.

And back to topic. If there is any truth to this i'll delete my acount on every GN'R board. Tell Axl to go fuck himself, and if i was to see him contribute to that happening.. Cause i do not like beeing screwed over..

I am, and have always been a huuge Axl Rose fan, i absoulutely love the guy.

Been thinking of getting a Guns N' Roses tatoo, i'll wait with this a few years, cause i do not wish to walk around with a tatoo of a band draged through shit by it's frontguy, damn embarrasing.

Posters do this all the time. Here are the rules to posting a fake "believable" rumor.

1. They start off with a disclaimer saying they are a big long time fan but with hardly any posts. This might lend some credibility since they aren't loser geeks like us who post just useless info.

2. They tell the lie. Usually put in references to information we have already heard...but pretend like it's the first time they have heard it..so that we think - he must be telling the truth...it is supported by this or that.

3. They finish off by saying...you don't have to believe me...but I have no reason to lie. BULLSHIT.

You have every reason to lie...you are a shit disturber.

eh, i dont doubt what this guy says, but this isnt really news. everyone knows Universal is pissed about this and stopped funding CD years ago. they've already released the Greatest Hits to try to force Axl's hand, i wouldnt be surprised if they tried to legally force Axl to release CD.

it doesnt take a genius to see that Axl and Co. repeatedly hint that the album is coming and then it doesnt. Axl's been trying to buy himself time because the fans are getting pissed. he has to string them along and keep them happy and anxious with false promises.

Edited by nocodeo3

Posters do this all the time. Here are the rules to posting a fake "believable" rumor.

1. They start off with a disclaimer saying they are a big long time fan but with hardly any posts. This might lend some credibility since they aren't loser geeks like us who post just useless info.

2. They tell the lie. Usually put in references to information we have already heard...but pretend like it's the first time they have heard it..so that we think - he must be telling the truth...it is supported by this or that.

3. They finish off by saying...you don't have to believe me...but I have no reason to lie. BULLSHIT.

You have every reason to lie...you are a shit disturber.

And the reason people belivie it is cause all we´ve ever been fed from the GN´R camp is the same bullshit the ones you call "bullshit disturbers" are feeding us. The GN´R camp said the cencorship was to keep the bullshit separated from the truth, well to me it seems to be separating the bullshit from the bullshit. They created this situation, not us or the board liars.

Edited by Lukinx

I call bullshit on this, sorry, I just dont believe it.

Not that long till we find out if its bullshit with a 2006-release. 4 more tuesdays to go! (On the last tuesday we´ll probably get a press release saying the album has been delayed and that was what the so and so many tuesdays press release really was about.)

Edited by Lukinx

Not that long till we find out if its bullshit with a 2006-release. 4 more tuesdays to go! (On the last tuesday we´ll probably get a press release saying the album has been delayed and that was what the so and so many tuesdays press release really was about.)

Im almost certain the album isnt coming out this year, just too little time. And if it doesnt come out, and we dont get a release date by the end of the year, then im done with this band.

Anyone of you that stick by Axl and support him after he straight up lies to you, is a damn fool. He has told the fans the album is coming out this year, and he is even touring under the CD name. And if he doesnt have enough respect to at least let the fans know when it will be out after claiming many times that it will be out, then fuck him.