Tenacious D? Any fans?

/Emo

Fuck her gently is an awesome song!

One of my favorite songs by em. Since my school is so ghetto, we get to listen to CD Player/IPOD's in class and study hall. So, I always bring the first album and second. So, randomly in class I blast Fuck her gently and try to sound like jack. But don't. surprised they don't care with the kind of lyrics. lol.

I especially llke Tribute, which I continue to call "The shiny demon song" Just to drive my son nuts. I am looking forward to Pick of Destiny and if anyone is interested there was a good article in the Last Rolling Stone was about them.

Fuck her gently is an awesome song!

One of my favorite songs by em. Since my school is so ghetto, we get to listen to CD Player/IPOD's in class and study hall. So, I always bring the first album and second. So, randomly in class I blast Fuck her gently and try to sound like jack. But don't. surprised they don't care with the kind of lyrics. lol.

I especially llke Tribute, which I continue to call "The shiny demon song" Just to drive my son nuts. I am looking forward to Pick of Destiny and if anyone is interested there was a good article in the Last Rolling Stone was about them.

I read that, great read. I sing mostly the whole album, since class is about an hour and 45 minutes. The movie is great! I went to a premiere of it 6 days before it came out, fucking hilarious. You should enjoy it. cameos from ben stiller, meatloaf, dio, amy pohelher(chick from SNL) and tim robbins. Laughs from start to end.

I had to sell my tickets to see the D twice in London *sobs*. New album is hilarious.

agreed. you gotta see the movie before buying soundtrack. If you buy soundtrack before movie - you know the whole thing basically. The rock off with the devil(dave grohl) was so fucking good. Like a extended battle of Tribute. I think that is the song they played and is connected to tribute.

How fuckin cool would it be if they opened for gnr? I'm pretty sure jack black is a huge axl fan so that shouldnt be a fuckin problem. Havn't seen the fuckin movie yet But will see it the first day it fuckin comes out in australia.

oh that would just fucking own!

How fuckin cool would it be if they opened for gnr? I'm pretty sure jack black is a huge axl fan so that shouldnt be a fuckin problem. Havn't seen the fuckin movie yet But will see it the first day it fuckin comes out in australia.

I would mark more than than marking can go.

Anybody catch them on Saturday night live last week? :rofl-lol:

I love their performance of "The Metal" :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mq0jZBtvh04

I dont know, the way that robot thing dances just cracks me up

And what the hells with the Satanic dogpile? :lol: Jack Black has a great, unique sense of humor, I love it.

Edited by sweetness

Anybody catch them on Saturday night live last week? :rofl-lol:

I love their performance of "The Metal" :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mq0jZBtvh04

I dont know, the way that robot thing dances just cracks me up

And what the hells with the Satanic dogpile? :lol: Jack Black has a great, unique sense of humor, I love it.

Thank you! I kept myself up all night just to watch that performance, but i was in a deep sleep and couldn't hear anything. I love Jack's sense of humor. He is a great entertainer. I actually like that live version with the Slow mow and naming the bands.