Tenacious D? Any fans?

/Emo

Any Tenacious D fans here? I am hooked and addicted to them. I know the movie got them into the mainstream but their whole first album "tenacious d" was classic with many great songs. Fuck Her gently - Kielbasa - Lee - City hall - Tribute - Wonderboy. I dont know if I am the only tenaciousnite( just made that up) lol here? if they are others. ROCKETSAUCE!

Yeah, the movie was fucking amazing. SO many great scenes, like the begging with Meatloaf and Dio. You need to see the movie before you get the album/soundtrack. also the scene with the rock off with the devil.

I know most all of their songs are jokes and aren't suppose to be taken seriously, but kyle is amazing on the guitar.

Not really a fan, but I liked "Tribute" a lot.

Fuck her gently is an awesome song!

I used to think it was quite funny, but then every single one of my male acquaintances started playing it at parties and it completely lost its charm. Not to mention that my very inebriated then-boyfriend was romantic enough to play it for me in a pitch-black, muddy garden at one point. Ah, how I remember swooning.

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

I didn't think people actually took their music seriously.

Really.

Is that a question, or are you agreeing with me? :unsure:

Agreeing with you, that's why I used a period.

I'm going to see the D on monday night, I saw the movie and laughed my ass off. An underrated scene was when the bullies took of young KG's cap.... that was hilarious.

Yeah, that scene was funny as hell and then kyle came out and JB thought he helped him. Agreed, underated scene.

I really want em to come to CT! But we are a small state.

Fuck her gently is an awesome song!

One of my favorite songs by em. Since my school is so ghetto, we get to listen to CD Player/IPOD's in class and study hall. So, I always bring the first album and second. So, randomly in class I blast Fuck her gently and try to sound like jack. But don't. surprised they don't care with the kind of lyrics. lol.