After 1 year of saying it...

gunsguy

All the people that shot me down for my thoughts on 2006 where are you now? Lets hear it, I have been saying it for a long time the album will be out early 2007, everyone(well almost) said all kinds of things to me in response, well here we are and with no release date in Dec what can you say now? Are you finally with me on this or what?

2007 the year CD drops!

good to be back! :) cheers

gunsguy

Edited by gunsguy

All the people that shot me down for my thoughts on 2006 where are you now? Lets hear it, I have been saying it for a long time the album will be out early 2007, everyone(well almost) said all kinds of things to me in response, well here we are and with no release date in Dec what can you say now? Are you finally with me on this or what?

2007 the year CD drops!

gunsguy

:sleeper:

2007 the year CD drops!

gunsguy

hi gunsguy welcome back and i agree with you but 2006 is not over yet

GUNS GUY HAS RETURNED THE MAN THAT WAS 3 ROWS IN FRONT OF ME AT THE TORONTO SHOW THE MAN I SAW BUY A SHIT LOAD OF BEERS BUT HE IS THE MAN THAT WOULDN'T COME BY AND SAY HI TO A FELLOW GUNNER THAT TRIED CALLING FOR HIM EACH TIME HE WALKED BY.

Lol great to see your back man that Toronto show was fan-fuckin tastic.

2007 the year CD drops!

gunsguy

Well yippity fuckin doo da.....good to see you back man, but you were still full of bullshit when you said that your "sources" said it was coming out in '07. It has been held up by other bullshit, it was not planned to come out in '07 like you said months ago.

You know this man.....no bs...you said back then that you were told it was coming out in '07, then Axl said by the end of this year a few times, and you drop out of sight. I know I'm going to get bashed for this, but many on this forum called bullshit back then, and probably will again now.

I learned to like you man, but I still don't buy the whole "sources told me so" line that you were so vocal about untill Axl said this year.

Hope you got all your medical bullshit, etc. taken care of, but you know the truth....Don't preach about what turned out to be, most likely, a lucky guess.

Your best buddy,

Tippin

GUNS GUY HAS RETURNED THE MAN THAT WAS 3 ROWS IN FRONT OF ME AT THE TORONTO SHOW THE MAN I SAW BUY A SHIT LOAD OF BEERS BUT HE IS THE MAN THAT WOULDN'T COME BY AND SAY HI TO A FELLOW GUNNER THAT TRIED CALLING FOR HIM EACH TIME HE WALKED BY.

Lol great to see your back man that Toronto show was fan-fuckin tastic.

I am sorry man, I was under the influence a little :) I do remember seeing you though, you had great view just like me! next time grab me or something, lol

Toronto fucking rocked...

oh and trippin, i did not just "drop" outta site, I had many problems and could not be here do to them, I was told by someone the album could not come out this year, but I won't stay true to that, I knew just by things that were going on myself, IMO I knew it wouldent

Gunsguy

2007 the year CD drops!

gunsguy

Look you don't know shit, like the rest of us.

You guessed right that's all.

mr.Q