Bach The Bitch

twoj3j89

I love Sebastion bach as a front man, but lately all the kiss ass to axl rose is kind of lowering his status as a all time front man. Remember a few years ago he "tried out" for Velvet revolver, didnt make it, Some kind of Lame excuse was used "jeckle N Hide" But anyway, Slash N co, Didnt Want Him, Maybe "Attitude" got in the way, Who knows. Sebastian should never diss slash, sabastion was and is a nobody without Skidrow, He is an awesome front man but cant write/play shit without being told, God bless royalties.

I love Sebastion bach as a front man, but lately all the kiss ass to axl rose is kind of lowering his status as a all time front man. Remember a few years ago he "tried out" for Velvet revolver, didnt make it, Some kind of Lame excuse was used "jeckle N Hide" But anyway, Slash N co, Didnt Want Him, Maybe "Attitude" got in the way, Who knows. Sebastian should never diss slash, sabastion was and is a nobody without Skidrow, He is an awesome front man but cant write/play shit without being told, God bless royalties.

Reading the topic title I thought you were talkin' about the oh so funny and controversial forum member "Bachy Bach"...

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

Seb would have RUINED VR.

Yes, I agree.

Haha...maybe my head's trapped in 15 years ago...

That was an astonishingly polite reply.

Thank you!

I think Baz wouldn't ruin VR any more than Weiland. I can't STAND Weiland's voice, and as a frontman, I have trouble viewing him as more than mediocre these days. He was decent in his day, but he just annoys me now.

Baz is nothing without Skid Row? Have you heard his new song? It's pretty fantastic. I would say it's better than quite a bit of the Skid material. I suggest checking it out.

I tell you what, you won't hear crowds sing like this at the shit shows that the modern-day Skid Row play either. This man entertains. Period.

I tell you what, you won't hear crowds sing like this at the shit shows that the modern-day Skid Row play either. This man entertains. Period.

Holy fuckin' shit, this video is fuckin' awesome, I had goose-bumps in the second the crowd started to sing.

That man is quality, definetly. Thanks for postin'.

I don't go to rock shows for IQ. I go to rock shows for music and performance. Bach gives both. I wouldn't want to be in a band with him, but I'd have no problem doing a song or two with him and just hanging with him. He seems like a class dude, just a bit on the primadonna side. Definetly a class singer though.

I wouldn't want to be in a band with him,

Neither did Slash, Duff, Dave and Matt. Understandably so.

Oh, and I don't blame them. I just think that musically, he'd be a much better fit than Weiland. I think if they were cool with Axl for what, 10 years, they could handle Bach for longer. Baz wasn't asking them for total creative control over the band. I'm not saying he was necessarily the right choice, I just think that on a purely musical level he'd be better.

EDIT: of course bearing in mind that I don't know what the chemistry was like when they played with him

Edited by axlslash

Problem is, with Bach, you know exactly how the band was gonna sound. There was no doubt. I can picture the album with Bach right now...

With Scott, nobody knew what to expect. And I was very pleasantly surprised with him, and with how they all work together.

Ah see I think that's where we differ. I do NOT like STP, I do NOT like Weiland, and I haven't particularly liked VR since like 2 months after the album dropped. It was a really good one or two-time listen, but it doesn't have staying power to me. I found it dry and commercial several months after its release (as I have felt months after hearing and liking tons of STP stuff). Like STP, it's got a few really good rockers (Slither, Headspace), but most of it just seems bland and boring to me. I agree that we knew precisely what we'd get with Baz - a balls-out old-school rocker like we haven't heard since the early 90s. I'd like that way more than what we go with Scott.

Problem is, with Bach, you know exactly how the band was gonna sound. There was no doubt. I can picture the album with Bach right now...

Yeah, thats what Slash said in an interview about Bach's audition.

"We were kinda worried about where it was going to go with Sebastian.... and thats right where it went"

I love Baz but Im glad hes not in VR, the band would be about as much of a laughing stock as the new GNR is.

I don't mind if some people here don't like Weiland, or STP. I must admit this was a combination of some of my favorite musicians, having been a fan of the Pilots since the mid 90s...

But you can't tell me that had Weiland never stepped up back in '03, that Bach was the man for the job. I'd have prefered they kept on looking for someone else.