Baz Knows CD release date....

Nick85

"We have a nice long set. We also have Helmet on the bill and the Suicide Girls. I'm doing the hits and some new stuff, too. Just like every other musician. The Guns N' Roses fans are not just interested in old songs. They want to hear "Chinese Democracy." I even know when it's coming out, but I can't betray my confidence. If you want to hear the songs, come by the show. Axl plays a long time, it's like two and a half … hours."

http://www.fresnobee.com/260/story/18357.html

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sebastian is a better spokesman for GNR than everyone else in the GNR camp... at least he gives us worthwhile news, song names, and even proves that there indeed IS a release date set...

I know, it's sad, isn't it! A member from another band gives us more info on this album than anyone in the band.

Baz told us that the album was previewed, he gave us a description of one of the songs, and now he's stated that there is a release date set. The man should be hired as their new PR spokesman. :lol:

"We have a nice long set. We also have Helmet on the bill and the Suicide Girls. I'm doing the hits and some new stuff, too. Just like every other musician. The Guns N' Roses fans are not just interested in old songs. They want to hear "Chinese Democracy." I even know when it's coming out, but I can't betray my confidence. If you want to hear the songs, come by the show. Axl plays a long time, it's like two and a half … hours."

Bigmouth strikes again.

Sebastian is a better spokesman for GNR than everyone else in the GNR camp... at least he gives us worthwhile news, song names, and even proves that there indeed IS a release date set...

Or just a vague plan...

There's me, wanting to make at least one positive sounding post today, and then you come along...

;)

Bigmouth strikes again.

Lol, Thank God!!

I don't know... I think Baz is just saying that to get some publicity. That whole "I even know..." bit was pretty irrelevant to the question he was asked. It's like he just blurted it out of nowhere- like someone crying out for attention.

That's what I think. But inside, I hope to God that he IS telling the truth! :lol:

Well thanx a fucking bunch Baz you cunt :rofl-lol:

Thanx for telling us you know the date but won't tell us, that helps a lot.

I guess we can take heart from the fact that there is a release date?

O yes, he told us there IS a release date. But what did he say to do if you wanted to hear the songs? "Come by the show." That doesnt sound like next week to me !!

Guys Bach didn't say this. It's obvious. There's no DUDE anywhere in that sentence, it can't be him.

Noooooo! There's a pause before the "hours" bit.

"He plays for like two, two and a half...hours."

That means he said something else but they cut it out.

I bet he said:

"He plays for like two, two and a half fuckin' dude-a-licious hours."

Dude-a-licious sounds like something he'd say.

This is just another PR stunt by the gunner's camp to promote the shows. (if ya wanna her the new songs, come to the shows) By saying the album has a release date, he's keeping the carrot dangling on the string, so to speak.

Baz is just cutting a promo for the tour is all he's doing.

This is just another PR stunt by the gunner's camp to promote the shows. (if ya wanna her the new songs, come to the shows) By saying the album has a release date, he's keeping the carrot dangling on the string, so to speak.

Baz is just cutting a promo for the tour is all he's doing.

Or how about he gave an interview about the band he is touring with?...