Baz Knows CD release date....

Nick85

if bach says he knows the release date he knows it. you people are sick give the man a break.he is one of us an axl backer. if only more were like him we would still have some real rock n roll. axl and bach continue the tour into 07.

Just ignore the haters, they like to bitch about everything & anything. Makes them think they have a purpose, just humor them.

Why label those that see the situation for what it is "haters"? Nobody goes around calling you "blinders". Very, very few people would put a lot of time into something they hate. Almost everybody here loves GNR in one form or another. The difference is that some people will accept whatever crap is thrown their way by Axl and management and others will not. One is not better than the other necessarily, it's just different ways of looking at it.

You see the glass half full, others see it as almost empty and draining fast.

I TOLD YOU I TOLD YOU I TOLD YOU I TOLD YOU

I know this is hard to believe, but you are going to look like even more of an idiot in less than 3 weeks. I didn't think you could do it, but you stepped up to the plate and knocked it out of the park. Way to go!

you really think that he will look stupid after 3 weeks? when the album's out? you'll all pray you didn't lose your hold on to the hope for the album in '06, because Axl said it will be out this year and yeah, call me crazy but I still fucking believe him and it is coming this year, one day or the other, it's 2006 ladies and gentlemen

Honestly, I already think he looks stupid. Can the CD come out in less than 3 weeks with no word or promotion from anyone? Sure. Will it? Not if they want to have any chance of it being successful. Axl can't afford to gamble with it after 14 years.

my friend, didn't you know.... this is Axl Rose

Well, that makes you an idiot too then. Hey Axl: you fucked this up royally. Nice job.

btw, Axl wouldn't have any other band members in his sig or avatar.

Edited by Urlacher54

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ulracher, get the fuck outa this thread.

Revolver: you my new best buddy on this forum!

And soon well have CD.

Who's definition of "soon" are you using? :rofl-lol:

your ugly face.

This year, no star at the christmas three............But a copy of Chinese Democracy! :xmasssanta: rock3

your ugly face.

Good one. A personal insult. I like it.

The problem is that I can prove you're ignorant based on the lack of intelligence in your posts. How exactly would you know if I had an ugly face or not? I'll answer for you. You wouldn't, but since you can't attack the post, you attack the poster. Quite manly of you.

Now if you want to say I have a bad attitude or something along those lines, well, I can't argue with you there. :book:

Life's too short to get all worked up over an album that may or may not exist. Relax and enjoy the good things you do have such as AFD, Lies, UYI I, UYI II and maybe even TSI. In all the excitement about a few new songs, people (other than Axl of course) have forgotten the great GnR albums we already have and can enjoy at any time.

Maybe Axl said that "This is a song of our upcoming album that we´re not alowed to talk about" were a warn to Mr. Baz

:P

Tssss, Axl is turning himself into the biggest joke in music business. Too bad he can't keep his promises with a CD-release since this whole tour-thing has been so good and the band's sounding great. But without the record everyone will focus on the broken promises and all the bullshit which turn it to freaking circus.... ...with all right.

O yes, he told us there IS a release date. But what did he say to do if you wanted to hear the songs? "Come by the show." That doesnt sound like next week to me !!

Yeah, Come by the show and hear the songs you've already been playing over and over on your own for the last 9 months

ulracher, get the fuck outa this thread.

Revolver: you my new best buddy on this forum!

And soon well have CD.

Who's definition of "soon" are you using? :rofl-lol:

your ugly face.

This year, no star at the christmas three............But a copy of Chinese Democracy! :xmasssanta: rock3

could well be.

i wrote it earlier and it looks like i will write it again if bach says he knows when the cd is coming,he knows when its coming. he is an insider someone axl can trust. he doesnt just say stuff without prior knowledge. now saying that i wish he would give the exact date. but soon is the word