Baz Knows CD release date....

Nick85

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"We have a nice long set. We also have Helmet on the bill and the Suicide Girls. I'm doing the hits and some new stuff, too. Just like every other musician. The Guns N' Roses fans are not just interested in old songs. They want to hear "Chinese Democracy." I even know when it's coming out, but I can't betray my confidence. If you want to hear the songs, come by the show. Axl plays a long time, it's like two and a half … hours."

http://www.fresnobee.com/260/story/18357.html

Looks like Baz is drinking the Kool-Aid too...

burst.jpg

OH YEAH!

I think Bach will say anything to get media attention. This means fuck all.

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

SOme moron actually made a comment that made it sound wrong that Baz was hyping the tour and wanting people to come!!!!!

So the smart thing to do, while on tour, and with an album being released in the near future (for both Bach and GnR) would be to do NO PRESS and don't try and get people to come to the concert????

Are you people retarded?

When you go on tour, you do MEDIA stops at the city you are about to play. You do quick interviews for the local radio stations, and depending on the size of the city, you might do a newspaper/journal interview or two.

Bach is NOT the only performer to do this. Whenever YOUR favorite band goes on tour, they talk to the media in all the cities they go to. And they try and drum up fans to come to the show.

To criticize Bach for doing this is ridiculous. Eveyrbody does it. It's nothing new.

BTW, those saying "HOW PISSED IS RON"... Ron knows the date, he told me this personally. Outside of MSG I simply asked him "I don't need to know, but do you even know when the record is coming out" and he said "Yes, but I am morally obligated not to tell you"... so Ron is in the same boat as Baz.

BTW, those saying "HOW PISSED IS RON"... Ron knows the date, he told me this personally. Outside of MSG I simply asked him "I don't need to know, but do you even know when the record is coming out" and he said "Yes, but I am morally obligated not to tell you"... so Ron is in the same boat as Baz.

Yeah but plans change every 5 mins in the world of GNR. Whatever date Ron thought he knew, im sure it has changed in the past month and a half.

Edited by sofine11

Sebastian is a better spokesman for GNR than everyone else in the GNR camp... at least he gives us worthwhile news, song names, and even proves that there indeed IS a release date set...

You are forgetting Ron though ;)

When I went to see GNR live, from body language and facial expression, Ron seemed to be one of the coolest and most genuine performers on stage.

With that being said, he's probably the Gilby Clark of this linep.

"Just learn the songs and shutup."

So of course Baz would know CD's release date before him.

if bach says he knows the release date he knows it. you people are sick give the man a break.he is one of us an axl backer. if only more were like him we would still have some real rock n roll. axl and bach continue the tour into 07.

Just ignore the haters, they like to bitch about everything & anything. Makes them think they have a purpose, just humor them.

seems like Axl and Baz are good mates, so the only way he wouldn't know the date is if there wasn't one. And people who say he doesn't know shit are fucking stupid the guy has heard fucking Chinese Democracy (or most of it) which is more important than a fucking date.

Cart before the horse on this one kids.

LP

seems like Axl and Baz are good mates, so the only way he wouldn't know the date is if there wasn't one. And people who say he doesn't know shit are fucking stupid the guy has heard fucking Chinese Democracy (or most of it) which is more important than a fucking date.

Cart before the horse on this one kids.

LP

He didn't say he knew the date, he said he knew when it is coming out. That doesn't have to mean anything. Axl thinks the album will be out soon several times a year, still it doesn't happen.

If there was a set date we would know about it, simply because it's in GN'Rs interest to tell the world.

Sebastian is a better spokesman for GNR than everyone else in the GNR camp... at least he gives us worthwhile news, song names, and even proves that there indeed IS a release date set...

I agree, GNR spokesman sucks, the best news are always heard from Sebastian

I TOLD YOU I TOLD YOU I TOLD YOU I TOLD YOU

I know this is hard to believe, but you are going to look like even more of an idiot in less than 3 weeks. I didn't think you could do it, but you stepped up to the plate and knocked it out of the park. Way to go!

you really think that he will look stupid after 3 weeks? when the album's out? you'll all pray you didn't lose your hold on to the hope for the album in '06, because Axl said it will be out this year and yeah, call me crazy but I still fucking believe him and it is coming this year, one day or the other, it's 2006 ladies and gentlemen

if bach says he knows the release date he knows it. you people are sick give the man a break.he is one of us an axl backer. if only more were like him we would still have some real rock n roll. axl and bach continue the tour into 07.

Just ignore the haters, they like to bitch about everything & anything. Makes them think they have a purpose, just humor them.

Why label those that see the situation for what it is "haters"? Nobody goes around calling you "blinders". Very, very few people would put a lot of time into something they hate. Almost everybody here loves GNR in one form or another. The difference is that some people will accept whatever crap is thrown their way by Axl and management and others will not. One is not better than the other necessarily, it's just different ways of looking at it.

You see the glass half full, others see it as almost empty and draining fast.

I know this is hard to believe, but you are going to look like even more of an idiot in less than 3 weeks. I didn't think you could do it, but you stepped up to the plate and knocked it out of the park. Way to go!

you really think that he will look stupid after 3 weeks? when the album's out? you'll all pray you didn't lose your hold on to the hope for the album in '06, because Axl said it will be out this year and yeah, call me crazy but I still fucking believe him and it is coming this year, one day or the other, it's 2006 ladies and gentlemen

Honestly, I already think he looks stupid. Can the CD come out in less than 3 weeks with no word or promotion from anyone? Sure. Will it? Not if they want to have any chance of it being successful. Axl can't afford to gamble with it after 14 years.

Why label those that see the situation for what it is "haters"? Nobody goes around calling you "blinders". Very, very few people would put a lot of time into something they hate. Almost everybody here loves GNR in one form or another. The difference is that some people will accept whatever crap is thrown their way by Axl and management and others will not. One is not better than the other necessarily, it's just different ways of looking at it.

You see the glass half full, others see it as almost empty and draining fast.

Honestly, I already think he looks stupid. Can the CD come out in less than 3 weeks with no word or promotion from anyone? Sure. Will it? Not if they want to have any chance of it being successful. Axl can't afford to gamble with it after 14 years.

my friend, didn't you know.... this is Axl Rose