Baz Knows CD release date....

Nick85

This is an interesting development IF the article is genuine and they really did interview Baz without twisting what he said.

Firstly assuming the above is proved right, it proves there is a release date. That is something we have never had.

But I will remain sceptical on this one as if Baz knows then surely it would be common knowledge.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bach needs to start talking about himself and not Axl in his interviews... but if he is for real then it shouldnt be to far into 2007 then, April at worst?

guess how many exactly interviews would Baz get???

he does talk about himself in interviews.. this was an interview from yesterday

Darien Lomeli of the Chico Enterprise Record recently conducted an interview with former SKID ROW frontman Sebastian Bach. A few excerpts from the chat follow:

On touring with GUNS N' ROSES:

"For me, this whole tour is one gigantic highlight, because I have been trying to establish my name in the eyes of rock fans as a solo artist. I've been playing huge festivals in Europe, and have been waiting for the perfect opportunity to play the arenas in America. GUNS N' ROSES is the perfect opportunity."

On his current lineup:

"I was fortunate enough to get Bobby Jarzombek and 'Metal' Mike Chlasciak from Rob Halford's band. Also, I have Rob De Luca from the band SPREAD EAGLE. He is a dream to work with and a great bass player."

On his next album, "Angel Down":

"I don't have a release date for you yet because we are in the midst of signing a new record deal with three of the biggest labels in the world. They are talking to my new manager who is Rick Sales from Sanctuary Artists. Rick is really helping out a lot and we are on the fast track on getting that out in the beginning of 2007."

On his reputation as a wild party animal:

"I'm not this crazy drunk guy you see on 'SuperGroup'. I like to be mellow sometimes. I like to read a lot, and I'm actually starting to write my first book. I have read so many books and now I'm trying to document this specific tour, because it is fascinating!"

I wonder what well get first? Angel Down or Chinese Democracy??

This is an interesting development IF the article is genuine and they really did interview Baz without twisting what he said.

Firstly assuming the above is proved right, it proves there is a release date. That is something we have never had.

But I will remain sceptical on this one as if Baz knows then surely it would be common knowledge.

Baz doesnt lie...he probably got excited and just blurted it out

I TOLD YOU I TOLD YOU I TOLD YOU I TOLD YOU

I know this is hard to believe, but you are going to look like even more of an idiot in less than 3 weeks. I didn't think you could do it, but you stepped up to the plate and knocked it out of the park. Way to go!

Whatever.

We are going to get it soon.

I myself believe it was delayed due to Frank and Ron contributing to it.

The album then had to be re-pressed and information in the booklet about the song contributions changed, etc...

They have us in suspense really.

Edited by GNR'R

I would hold off on the "I Told you's" until it actually comes out. Baz didn't say it was coming out this year; he just said he knows the release date. That could be anywhere between next Tuesday, and the end of all time. :xmassrudolph:

He also said if you want to hear the songs, come to the shows! Sounds like he is trying to get more tickets sold than anything else.

Bach needs to start talking about himself and not Axl in his interviews... but if he is for real then it shouldnt be to far into 2007 then, April at worst?

guess how many exactly interviews would Baz get???

he does talk about himself in interviews.. this was an interview from yesterday

Darien Lomeli of the Chico Enterprise Record recently conducted an interview with former SKID ROW frontman Sebastian Bach. A few excerpts from the chat follow:

On touring with GUNS N' ROSES:

"For me, this whole tour is one gigantic highlight, because I have been trying to establish my name in the eyes of rock fans as a solo artist. I've been playing huge festivals in Europe, and have been waiting for the perfect opportunity to play the arenas in America. GUNS N' ROSES is the perfect opportunity."

On his current lineup:

"I was fortunate enough to get Bobby Jarzombek and 'Metal' Mike Chlasciak from Rob Halford's band. Also, I have Rob De Luca from the band SPREAD EAGLE. He is a dream to work with and a great bass player."

On his next album, "Angel Down":

"I don't have a release date for you yet because we are in the midst of signing a new record deal with three of the biggest labels in the world. They are talking to my new manager who is Rick Sales from Sanctuary Artists. Rick is really helping out a lot and we are on the fast track on getting that out in the beginning of 2007."

On his reputation as a wild party animal:

"I'm not this crazy drunk guy you see on 'SuperGroup'. I like to be mellow sometimes. I like to read a lot, and I'm actually starting to write my first book. I have read so many books and now I'm trying to document this specific tour, because it is fascinating!"

I wonder what well get first? Angel Down or Chinese Democracy??

Baz doesnt lie...he probably got excited and just blurted it out

I know... I mean... seriously. All these people love to pathetically bash Bach. Why? Because the man's excited to be opening for GNR? Axl has always said how much of a friend Bach was back in the day. So now that they're touring together... he's an ass kisser and Axl puppet? I swear... a lot of people around these GNR boards are monkeys. One person, like Kaneda, bashes Bach from the get-go, and it turns into a bandwagon Bach bash fest. Monkey see, monkey do. It's truly a sad, sad state of affairs when so many people on these boards are so negatively fueled and driven that they have to resort to insulting anybody and anything surrounding the GNR camp, YET THEY POST HERE RELIGIOUSLY.

For fucks sake, I know it's cliche, but get a fucking life already.

Bach's an excited guy to be touring with some of his friends... partying with Axl Rose and getting the chance to be reliving some of his past glory days. He's not dumb... he knows he's not going anywhere musically. He's just having fun. If Axl's doing the same thing, so be it. Some of us here are actually enjoying the shows and enjoying the band... and don't feel the need to come on one of their fan forums and bash anything associated with them over and over again.

Bottom line here... Bach's just a nut full of energy. I doubt anything he said was rehearsed or planned. No wonder the band issues press releases cracking down on some of you clowns... the band can't do or say ANYTHING w/o 1000 rumors and conspiricy theories being spread around. Now, apparently, neither can supporting acts.

He's really not telling us anything we don't even know anyway. The band told us when the album's coming. Maybe there's a chance that it still will be 2006... especially if Bach says he 'knows' the release date.

"We have a nice long set. We also have Helmet on the bill and the Suicide Girls. I'm doing the hits and some new stuff, too. Just like every other musician. The Guns N' Roses fans are not just interested in old songs. They want to hear "Chinese Democracy." I even know when it's coming out, but I can't betray my confidence. If you want to hear the songs, come by the show. Axl plays a long time, it's like two and a half … hours."

http://www.fresnobee.com/260/story/18357.html

How pissed is Ron? Baz knows and he doesnt

I don't think the date is soon, I think it is probably Spring/Summer 2007, and I hope it is because somebody decided that they wanted to release 2 albums of material at the same time instead of 1 album this year, one album next year. That would be worth it :)

If Frank actually recorded 5 songs, that is pretty close to the number of songs that were unfinished back in January (26 are nearly done, 32 total).

January 13, 2006: Axl attends a Korn tour launch party and talks to Rolling Stone. He mentions that they're working on 32 songs, and that 26 are nearly done. Of those, 13 are slated for the final album.
Edward Rose @ Nov 14 2006, 04:43 PM:

Also, I remember soemthing Frank told me backstage@msg. And I'm only telling you all this because he said it WASN'T secret.

Me-

So is it TOTALLY top secret how many tracks you recorded on the album?

Frank-

No. It's not secret. Five...

I don't think the date is soon, I think it is probably Spring/Summer 2007, and I hope it is because somebody decided that they wanted to release 2 albums of material at the same time instead of 1 album this year, one album next year. That would be worth it :)

If Frank actually recorded 5 songs, that is pretty close to the number of songs that were unfinished back in January (26 are nearly done, 32 total).

January 13, 2006: Axl attends a Korn tour launch party and talks to Rolling Stone. He mentions that they're working on 32 songs, and that 26 are nearly done. Of those, 13 are slated for the final album.

Edward Rose @ Nov 14 2006, 04:43 PM:

Also, I remember soemthing Frank told me backstage@msg. And I'm only telling you all this because he said it WASN'T secret.

Me-

So is it TOTALLY top secret how many tracks you recorded on the album?

Frank-

No. It's not secret. Five...[/quote]

How fitting that they only play five new songs live... maybe they can do a real surprise and just release an EP of five songs called Chinese Democracy. Haha.

Then we can wait for a double album in five more years called, "Use Your Illusion III and IV"

Hooray!

How unfortunate that GnR already used Lies as one of their records. It'd be perfect now. (Yeah, I know that was fucking lame... whatever. Haha.)

I'm waiting patiently, but as far as this? I'm not taking anything seriously yet. I'm gonna start chalking up the same sentence every other fan says, "I'll believe it when I hold it in my hands."

Yep. It's come to that.