Catcher in the Rye

dobadog

The other day I downloaded the album ‘Twelve Stops Home’ by ‘The Feeling’ (i had been recommended the album by a friend). The album is ok, not heavy rock or anything like that, so I took it for what it was. There’s a track on there called ‘Fill My Little World’ and I can’t quite put my finger on it, but the track reminds me of Guns n’Roses ‘Catcher in the Rye’. I’m not sure if it is simply down to the pace of the song, piano sounds, drum beats of tone in the singers voice.

Compare:

‘Twelve Stops Home’ 02:09 (onwards) into the track

with

‘Catcher in the Rye’ 02:16 (onwards) into the track

..both tracks feel me with the same feelings :)

It's certainly very much in the classic rock style. I love it. The last guitar solo ROCKS!

I shuold also say, of all the new leaks I have played for my non-GNR fan friends, this one was appreciated the most.

Edited by FinckFortus

I never liked it at first, I thought it sounded like a cheap attempt at another Estranged. So it went to the delete bin. But then I really got into Brian May's style so much more after I saw Queen + Paul Rodgers in March and gave it another shot and it was fuckin' great. I still don't get what I wasn't getting at first... :book:

well..i think its ABOUT John Lennon..and his assination...CITR, the book that MDC was holding when he shot him...and the rest of the lyrics...to anyone who knows the story...seem to make sense...although i didnt get a chance to ask Axl backstage in Edmonton...maybe a day in the future ill get that chance again to ask him :)