Good job Merk -

Guest Apollo

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Merck continues to conduct himself like a complete tool. Just look at all the PR releases and his juvenile, spiteful public comments while with the band about not only Slash and the old band, but the security guard, fire marshalls, EODM, 2005 is year of GNR, 14 Tuesday's left, etc. So this is just more of the same.

Sure, he's the sacrificial lamb here, but couldn't have happened to a "Better" guy. He got out Axl'd by Axl and I think Axl will finally put this thing out in March just to punk Merck and do it shortly after he's gone.

Merck's open letter was pure ass-kissing and desperate grandstanding--almost putting his GNR resume out so people can hopefully see his supposed huge contributions to the album instead of being seen as just the latest fired GNR manager who wasn't able to get the album out.

He had absolutely nothing to do with the old band(other than probably rushing to buy all their albums), so his "Kick the shit out of" comment was unfortunately all too predictable and in-character for Merck.

Maybe Axl will dedicate a special, loving version of Madagascar to him in January...

AFD, Lies & UYI. Only one change to the line-up. A drummer.

Still not the original Gn'R though - give me Axl, Tracii, Rob, Ole and Izzy any day.

So according to you, Slash=GNR? Because they didn't put out any albums before him, and they haven't put out any since he left.

**Original GNR is the band that signed the record contract. Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff, Steven

Edited by luvaxl4ever

AFD, Lies & UYI. Only one change to the line-up. A drummer.

Now we've got Thal covering Bucket's work on songs that haven't even been released yet.

But, yeah, it's kinda the same.

I was only joking of course. I don't think it's the same at all. :huh: