Who would you pick . . . velvet or the new gnr?

Guest Apollo

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Slither, Fall To Pieces, Dirty Little Thing, You Got No Right, Sucker Train Blues.

In my opinion those all kick the CRAP out of any of the leaks. Well I'd take Better and maybe IRS over Sucker Train Blues.

Plus without past history I don't think very many people would think current Axl is better the Wielend anyways.

Edited by da_pope

I honestly think that VR would be my choice just because they would fit in better at hard rock radio.

You decide on what bands you like because of how much they're played on radio? Jesus christ you're a dumbass.

Did you read the fucking question?

If you were a record exec. and were given demo tapes of VR and GN'R, who would you pick? I think I would pick GN'R.

I honestly think that VR would be my choice just because they would fit in better at hard rock radio.

You decide on what bands you like because of how much they're played on radio? Jesus christ you're a dumbass.

Reading and understanding may be a difficult thing for you, but I am more than capable of understanding what the question was. All signs point to you being the dumbass.

Guest RonMexico82

I'd pick neither of them and then do my best to break them up and pick the best from both. Bye Bye Weiland, Pittman, Kushner, Stinson, Brain, Finck, Bumblefoot and hello Axl, Slash, Duff, Fortus & Sorum. Of course this would never happen but whatever. rock1