Will Guns play the grammy's?

brian0612

I know GNR is usually rumored to play almost every major awards show as well as the super bowl, but the Grammys are scheduled for 2/8/07 and this date would fit well with the album release. This would be a good opportunity to debut the first single live. I have not been able to find a perfomer listing on their website so I doubt all of the performances have been scheduled yet. Does anyone agree that this could happen?

It will be interesting to see what kind of promotion we do get as a lot of those details would be worked by the manager, which there is none for Guns at the moment. If they paln tow rok contracts and promotion on the time table they've set then a new manager should already be picked and getting up to speed on everything even now.

Of course, this is guns so maybe they have not even thought about filling this position yet. And of course, who knows if we would get any kind of announcement of a new manager when it happened or at all for that matter.

If we are gonna start rumours about playing the Grammys then what about the Super Bowl rumour again lol.

They could unveil there new single to the world on the Half time show

I don't think the NFL would take the risk with Axl after the heat they took regarding the Janet Jackson tit exposure.

If we are gonna start rumours about playing the Grammys then what about the Super Bowl rumour again lol.

I don't think the NFL would take the risk with Axl after the heat they took regarding the Janet Jackson tit exposure.

Well I don't think Axl would expose HIS tit. :laugh:

Kannon.

I know GNR is usually rumored to play almost every major awards show as well as the super bowl, but the Grammys are scheduled for 2/8/07 and this date would fit well with the album release. This would be a good opportunity to debut the first single live. I have not been able to find a perfomer listing on their website so I doubt all of the performances have been scheduled yet. Does anyone agree that this could happen?

no

Sticky this thread at the top, along with the March thread, the Super Bowl thread, the VMA's thread, the May thread, the fall thread, the December thread and the new year thread.

actually I'd prefer to send it to Dust N Bones...but I don't have that mod option on this board yet

(Eric??) B)

Well I don't think Axl would expose HIS tit. :laugh:

Kannon.

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Concerning the main question: NO.

:o

God, I hope not! The Grammy's are even lamer than the VMA's.