We are closer than we've ever been

where's izzy?

hes givin us a date before, hes told us these things before i wont believe it till i see it

no hes NEVER given us a date before

the closet to it is " out this fall"

And that's why we all swallowed this one with HOOK, LINE AND SINKER. If the album doesn't come we're all building up to a huge dissapointment. :no:

Yeah! But think about this little newsflash:

Everyday we are closer than what we've ever been before!

That's common sense man :xmasschef2:

Not true. If Robin quits tomorrow are we closer to Chinese Democracy being released?

Like Axl said, this is the first time Axl hasn't mentioned just a season or year prediction. He has given us a month and a day to shoot for. That to me is progress.

I think we will hit that date, or come very close to it. It's definintley better than, "It might just come out" or Rolling Stone saying November. The man himself has given us an actual DATE. This is what we've been waiting for.

In conclusion, I believe we can be very optimistic in 2007! Free at last, free at last thank God Almighty!!!

rock3:D

i know it thought that to. 2007 is gonna be a good year

I just look at the numbers of the year: 2007 on my screen and I just can't believe...fuck who would have

thunk? I remember when I told my friends in 2001 that I am certain that 2002 is THE YEAR... :rolleyes:

but don't get me wrong...I'm not complaining...I still believe it will come out...maybe even in march like

axl keep said...just a little more fucking,boring patience.