I dont miss Brain

someguyintheelevator

I am reposting this cause someone changed my title. I liked last nights show more because Frank brought more energy to the stage. I am glad to see GNR getting even better then it was in New York at the first show of the tour. New York was great but the band is tighter now.

I also am glad Brain is gone cause he seemed to not give a shit. I talked to him right before buckethead flew the coop. Guns N Roses didn't seem to excite him. Maybe he was just sick of GNR fans at the time. He really didn't think it was anything special to be in Guns N Roses. He wasn't a fan of the music. Let Brain go chase chickens with Buckethead.

How many drummers out there wouldn't love to be in his shoes. Brain talked alot of trash bout Axl. I thought with time it would be cool.

Frank seems excited to be there and he kicks ass so I would like to se him be the drummer. He helped energize the crowd.

Get this fucker banned.

He's constantly making posts of the same subject that are getting deleted or moved into another thread. We don't want to read you shite thread about your shite opinion.

:rofl-lol:

Harsh.. Harsh but fair..

dont just ban him, someone get his home adress and we can go round to his house and fist him!!!

Get this fucker banned.

He's constantly making posts of the same subject that are getting deleted or moved into another thread. We don't want to read you shite thread about your shite opinion.

Harsh.. Harsh but fair..

dont just ban him, someone get his home adress and we can go round to his house and fist him!!!

:shocked:

Get this fucker banned.

Harsh.. Harsh but fair..

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

It's not really worth missing any of the new guys if they leave. Axl's just get new guys right away anyway and then it'll be like they were never there.

Nobody's really gonna get all that attached anyway.

I agree.

Axl could replace every damn one of them. Wouldn't matter to me.

And I have to laugh at people who have this hocus pocus attachements to the new line-up just yet. Based on what? A few bootlegs from troubled tours??

Well I certainly do.He did care for the band,that why he's been around for so long with the crew.I am sick of Axel replacing this and replacing that,a band should be more than just a business deal.Has anyone noticed that Brain and Frank are both hispanic?Is it just a coincidence or are they good friends?

i'm attached to most of the band...especially to robin,richard and tommy

how can you really say that it doesn't matter?

finck is 8 years in guns,so as tommy and this IS a band

don't try to diminish their importence to the fans just because you love the old guys...I love them too

but be fair...

p.s.

brain is an amazing drummer...I hope he'll stay.

Edited by Rovim

I saw Frank in Oslo and he seems like more the right guy for this type of GNR. Brain worked well when bucked was around. And finck was all weird and shit. But now things are getting a more serius look and feel over it. And I don't think the static dude with the headset is the way to go.

I like frank. He is like the friendly giant in the band. :):)