The Who

frankwhite

I agree that The Who isnt The Who without Keith and Moon,

Yes, that's what I was saying. It remembers me of a band (which name escapes me right now) that has only one guy left from the original line-up ! At least, Daltrey and Townshend have a good excuse : Moon and Entwistle are dead. That's not the case in that other band (which name escapes me right now) : nobody is dead, but that guy is the only one left from the glorious days. It's very sad actually.

Edited by Axingn'r

They should name their next album 'Who's Left?'.

Anyway, Ive listened to their Best Of, and I'm not that impressed. I love songs such as Baba O Reilly, Behind Blue Eyes and Won't Get Fooled Again, but nothing else really stood out.

too young to choose it..

:tongue2:

I agree that The Who isnt The Who without Keith and Moon,

Yes, that's what I was saying. It remembers me of a band (which name escapes me right now) that has only one guy left from the original line-up ! At least, Daltrey and Townshend have a good excuse : Moon and Entwistle are dead. That's not the case in that other band (which name escapes me right now) : nobody is dead, but that guy is the only one left from the glorious days. It's very sad actually.

Haha, my thoughts excactly..

They should name their next album 'Who's Left?'.

Anyway, Ive listened to their Best Of, and I'm not that impressed. I love songs such as Baba O Reilly, Behind Blue Eyes and Won't Get Fooled Again, but nothing else really stood out.

That's cause stupid Best Of albums always suck. I hate them.

I admit that I have not really been able to get into any of The Who's studio albums, but I still manage to love them solely based on Live at Leeds.

I just purchased The Who's newest album, Endless Wire. I'm not through the whole thing yet, but it is pretty damn good so far. I've never been a huge Who fan, but for their first album in 24 years, this is incredibly fresh and a joy to listen to.