Creedence Clearwater Revival

adnan

What a fucking amazing band. They produced so many amazing records, and Doug Clifford's drumming is one of the sweetest things that my ear will ever hear. He's got this assured rhythm through even the most frenzied Tom Fogerty solo. :wub:

He's got this assured rhythm through even the most frenzied Tom Fogerty solo.

For example, at the end of "Suzie Q" where the guitar gets really fast, he picks up pace a little but he's still playing this great rhythm, not just slamming the drums. It's not that remarkable, but I love it.

My boss is a big fan and she got me into them. Really great band.

I only have a best of cd from them and a Fogerty DVD (The Long Road). So what are their best albums that I should check out?

Well, they produced 4 beyond brilliant album and the rest were pretty great too. I'd say:

Green River

Bayou Country

Cosmo's Factory

They are great!

"I heard it through the grapevine" is my fav song!

Somehow whenever I hear "I put a spell on you" I need to turn all the lights off but one and chill out drinking a scotch. Cliche I know, still it's true - so please don't laugh... :)

They are great!

"I heard it through the grapevine" is my fav song!

Somehow whenever I hear "I put a spell on you" I need to turn all the lights off but one and chill out drinking a scotch. Cliche I know, still it's true - so please don't laugh... :)

Both those songs are better in the original versions; Marvin Gaye and Screamin' Jay Hawkins respectivley

My boss is a big fan and she got me into them. Really great band.

I only have a best of cd from them and a Fogerty DVD (The Long Road). So what are their best albums that I should check out?

Well, they produced 4 beyond brilliant album and the rest were pretty great too. I'd say:

Green River

Bayou Country

Cosmo's Factory

I'd get Willie & The Poor Boys before any of those, to be honest.

I saw John last year with Willie Nelson. Fogerty is, was, and always will be absolutely amazing. Period.

• 2 months later...
one of the best bands ever

end of story

Great band and such amazing 'feelgood' music. Some of their songs sounds so simple, but you never get tired of listening to them. People of all ages love their music.

Wise words.

Amazing band. Nothing else left to be said.

As long as I can see the light is so terrific and that sax.. :wub:

Edited by .Seal