would you be satisfied when the official video for better wolud be like this?

slääsh

directed by legendary gus van sant ("under the bridge")

i would kill axl for such a crap :xmassrudolph:

ok....they wouldn't even fit in the cam all together....

its a real i love other men kinda video..

You can say it, GAY AS FUCK.

Don't worry about the politically correct crowd around here. It's a GNR forum.

directed by legendary gus van sant ("under the bridge")

i would kill axl for such a crap :xmassrudolph:

ok....they wouldn't even fit in the cam all together....

its a real i love other men kinda video..

You can say it, GAY AS FUCK.

Don't worry about the politically correct crowd around here. It's a GNR forum.

GAY AS FUCK

AMEN

Shame you can't say 'blow job' and get one of those too. In a cheerleaders locker room. A female cheerleaders locker room. I know there's those Yahoo dude cheerleaders out there, so I just want to stress FEMALE.

Carry on. Semper Fi.

Wow, I'm not sure what to make of this video. I think they paid about $27.99 to film it and then pocketed the rest of the money that their record company gave them. On a side note, I have never understood why the RHCP are so popular. I don't think I've heard one song from them that I like.

Axl doing a video like this is a pretty funny thought though.

Wow, I'm not sure what to make of this video. I think they paid about $27.99 to film it and then pocketed the rest of the money that their record company gave them. On a side note, I have never understood why the RHCP are so popular. I don't think I've heard one song from them that I like.

just because this video is a gay fest of smiles and fun times does not mean the peepers dont rock ass..umm u know what i mean...

stadium arcadium is the best album of 2006

just because this video is a gay fest of smiles and fun times does not mean the peepers dont rock ass..umm u know what i mean...

yes it was, but could be much better....wet sand, dani california and desecration smile are great songs...the rest was pretty average stuff....nevertheless rhcp are great ! axl's challengers

yes it was, but could be much better....wet sand, dani california and desecration smile are great songs...the rest was pretty average stuff....nevertheless rhcp are great ! axl's challengers

i liked it alot..i liked it was recored at laurel canyon<houdini mansion> and rick rubin is the man ..i liked the flow and all in all it sounded like a combination of everything the peppers have ever done..

I'm not judging them based on this video. I've heard lots of their songs and they have never done anything for me.

Ten or fifteen years ago they had that song Give It Away (I assume that's the name). It's the only song of theirs that I find even mildly catchy.

Just different tastes I guess.

gus van sant is a no-talent assclown. the only reason anyone respects him is because he was handed a 5 star script that was good will hunting, and it was up to him to screw it up.

so the answer is no, because he's not that good. at all. f'n grrrrrrr. :anger:

And you're aware that Van Sant was already an established director and Good Will Hunting was largely seen as him "selling out" to make a more commercial film?

"Drugstore Cowboy" and "My Own Private Idaho" were made ages before GWH and shouldn't be overlooked.

:rolleyes:

gus van sant is a no-talent assclown. the only reason anyone respects him is because he was handed a 5 star script that was good will hunting, and it was up to him to screw it up.

so the answer is no, because he's not that good. at all. f'n grrrrrrr. :anger:

Drugstore Cowboy, Gerry, Elephant, My Own Private Idaho are some of the best movies of our times. Last Days is AMAZING, how in the fuck you gonna call Gus "no-talent?"