VIDEOGAME Thread...

Guest Jack_the_ripper
What are the top games you guys are anticipating for '08? I;m waiting for Turok, Battlefield: Bad Company, and Brutal Legend as of now.

so a bunch of bad games?

I'm waiting for 2 titles that will eclipse any other title in 2007:

Super smash bros. Brawl

Mario Kart Wii

What are the top games you guys are anticipating for '08? I;m waiting for Turok, Battlefield: Bad Company, and Brutal Legend as of now.

so a bunch of bad games?

Super smash bros. Brawl

Mario Kart Wii

brawl wont be as good as the original smash bros on the N64

so a bunch of bad games?

Super smash bros. Brawl

Mario Kart Wii

When I get a Wii those. Uhhh Mercinaries 2, Turok, Bully for the 360 and the most GTA IV.

Guest Jack_the_ripper

so a bunch of bad games?

Super smash bros. Brawl

Mario Kart Wii

that statement alone proves that you don't enjoy a challenge when you play a game. Let me guess, in the original you use kirby or pikachu right? yeah thought so.

the 64 1 was extremely unbalanced, and melee tried to correct it.

With brawl, it should be perfect.

so a bunch of bad games?

Super smash bros. Brawl

Mario Kart Wii

that statement alone proves that you don't enjoy a challenge when you play a game. Let me guess, in the original you use kirby or pikachu right? yeah thought so.

Okay, you think like that.

Original wasn't overbalanced, provided you knew what you were doing. Simple.

Guest Jack_the_ripper

so a bunch of bad games?

Super smash bros. Brawl

Mario Kart Wii

your barely 1 to speak, I'm sure your an expert on video games. Trust me, even Sakurai himself said he was rushed near the end of production, and some characters were unfairly stronger then others. Theres a reason everyone uses those 2 characters.

so a bunch of bad games?

Super smash bros. Brawl

Mario Kart Wii

your barely 1 to speak, I'm sure your an expert on video games. Trust me, even Sakurai himself said he was rushed near the end of production, and some characters were unfairly stronger then others. Theres a reason everyone uses those 2 characters.

*You're - tool.

I don't profess to be an expert, unlike your good self, who seems to ignore all other possibilities, and tout themselves as a God amongst men. Wake up and smell the coffee, you are a geek who just chats crap. I don't care what Sakurai said and why you wish to remember that (most likely verbatim) - because it depends on the PLAYER. I use neither of those characters, for the record - because I thought they were pretty lame. But I guess we're all tarred with the same brush because we're not uber gamers like you? Not everyone. Get that right. I guess it is people like you who go and play with your eight-year-old cousin and his mates and kick his ass at a retro-ish game, but one of those people who doesn't tell them the controls and unplugs their controllers when they start beating his ass at his own game.

Get your head out of your own arse, and stop acting like a self-righteous child.

Guest Jack_the_ripper

so a bunch of bad games?

Super smash bros. Brawl

Mario Kart Wii

*You're - tool.

I don't profess to be an expert, unlike your good self, who seems to ignore all other possibilities, and tout themselves as a God amongst men. Wake up and smell the coffee, you are a geek who just chats crap. I don't care what Sakurai said and why you wish to remember that (most likely verbatim) - because it depends on the PLAYER. I use neither of those characters, for the record - because I thought they were pretty lame. But I guess we're all tarred with the same brush because we're not uber gamers like you? Not everyone. Get that right. I guess it is people like you who go and play with your eight-year-old cousin and his mates and kick his ass at a retro-ish game, but one of those people who doesn't tell them the controls and unplugs their controllers when they start beating his ass at his own game.

Get your head out of your own arse, and stop acting like a self-righteous child.

oh you got me pegged now :rolleyes: Please, firstly you know nothing about me. If you would, you'd know that I am infact not a geek, just someone who is rather passionate about video games. I do have other wide interests outside of videogames and many passions, I am not narrow minded. Yes I do think I'm a god amongst men, but thats simply because 90% of this world population is completely expandable and will never try to strive for greatness, I always will strive for greatness, and I will achieve it as well. So I'm sorry if I think alot of these people are insignificant specks, however I call it the way it is, whether you like it or not.

I'm honest, too honest at times, I won't say anything to anyone just to make them feel good, fuck that shit. We live with enough self loathing drug addicts who try to fucking take out their own pitiful selves on other people. Fuck them, fuck any depressed person for that matter, I'd personally hand them a gun, none of them would do it, their all pussy fucks who want attention.

I do however play videogames with my 10 year old cousin, I always let him win, and then when he starts getting arrogant, I do destroy him, gotta keep him in check. I never throw a controller because I'm angry, or unplug a controller either. I don't get angry cause of games, because I don't let games upset me unlike some retards who need their mommys to wipe their asses.

So thats all I gotta say, I'd like to add a fuck you and a peace out.

so a bunch of bad games?

Super smash bros. Brawl

Mario Kart Wii

*You're - tool.

oh you got me pegged now :rolleyes: Please, firstly you know nothing about me. If you would, you'd know that I am infact not a geek, just someone who is rather passionate about video games. I do have other wide interests outside of videogames and many passions, I am not narrow minded. Yes I do think I'm a god amongst men, but thats simply because 90% of this world population is completely expandable and will never try to strive for greatness, I always will strive for greatness, and I will achieve it as well. So I'm sorry if I think alot of these people are insignificant specks, however I call it the way it is, whether you like it or not.

I'm honest, too honest at times, I won't say anything to anyone just to make them feel good, fuck that shit. We live with enough self loathing drug addicts who try to fucking take out their own pitiful selves on other people. Fuck them, fuck any depressed person for that matter, I'd personally hand them a gun, none of them would do it, their all pussy fucks who want attention.

I do however play videogames with my 10 year old cousin, I always let him win, and then when he starts getting arrogant, I do destroy him, gotta keep him in check. I never throw a controller because I'm angry, or unplug a controller either. I don't get angry cause of games, because I don't let games upset me unlike some retards who need their mommys to wipe their asses.

There we have it, proved as a tool. Get perspective.

Anyone running an 8800 GTX btw?

so a bunch of bad games?

Super smash bros. Brawl

Mario Kart Wii

How do you know they are bad when they aren't even close to comming out Jack? All of them are going to be awesome. Just upset 'cos they aren't supposed to come out for the Wii I suppose?

so a bunch of bad games?

Super smash bros. Brawl

Mario Kart Wii

*You're - tool.

Maybe it's none of my business but what the fuck gives you the right to call 90% of the world's population 'completely expendable'?

And in response to your 'fuck any depressed person', are you saying that people should be like "Oh wow, I might have a problem with drink or drugs, or my mom just got diagnosed with cancer, but fuck that shit, I'm just gonna play me a big old load of videogames and be happy as ever"

You need to unplug and rejoin the real world fucktard. :fuckyou:

hitler.gif

Guest Jack_the_ripper

so a bunch of bad games?

Super smash bros. Brawl

Mario Kart Wii

*You're - tool.

Maybe it's none of my business but what the fuck gives you the right to call 90% of the world's population 'completely expendable'?

And in response to your 'fuck any depressed person', are you saying that people should be like "Oh wow, I might have a problem with drink or drugs, or my mom just got diagnosed with cancer, but fuck that shit, I'm just gonna play me a big old load of videogames and be happy as ever"

You need to unplug and rejoin the real world fucktard. :fuckyou:

nah, your not getting me, I mean the fucktards who have no reason to be depressed but their just craving attention. however, yes 90% of the worlds population is expendable.

Sandman, seriously, shut up. Thats all you can say as a rebuttal "you're a tool" fuck that shit.

Guest Jack_the_ripper
Someone's just upset 'cos Brawl has been delayed forever. :rolleyes:

not really, it's just the incompetence of certain individuals on this site who seem to think they are the shit cause they can say something slightly witty that the rest of the incoherent retards will snicker at.

I have plenty to play before brawl.

not really, it's just the incompetence of certain individuals on this site who seem to think they are the shit cause they can say something slightly witty that the rest of the incoherent retards will snicker at.

You switch between green and red like a road signal.

it annoys me when people say the retro games are way better than todays games. they were fun but got boring, it's just nostalgia talking. i have plenty of emulators of classic games and i have my sega mega drive (best console name ever) and they're not better than most modern games.

COD4 has lost its spark online for me and i've only been playing it 2 weeks, they still have to release the patch to europe too!

PSN: EyeSight

I've always used Kirby.

And, I'll still use him in Brawl.

He's just the best. ^_^

And, I'm really excited for Brawl.

Especially for the online. It's kind of lame in the play anyone option, you wont be able to know who infact you're playing.

It'll still be a welcome addition, though.

Edited by angel of death

So...like you said "so a bunch of bad games" when I said about the games I was waiting for in '08?

*snickers*

:fuckyou:

Edited by Axls_Shorts_Rule

nah, your not getting me, I mean the fucktards who have no reason to be depressed but their just craving attention.

Epic Irony?

however, yes 90% of the worlds population is expendable.

So you would sanction the killing of like, 54000000000 people?

I trust you're included in that?

Sandman, seriously, shut up. Thats all you can say as a rebuttal "you're a tool" fuck that shit.

I could pick your "argument" apart and make you look stupider, but - you said it all yourself. You answered my points.

Oh, and I'd rather not "fuck" any defecation - if you wanna, that's cool though. Peace out. x

so a bunch of bad games?

Super smash bros. Brawl

Mario Kart Wii

Shut the fuck up, Sandman is right, you are a tool. I know it's just a video game topic, but you take everything WAY too far in this thread. Every time I look in this thread you're either telling people that they have horrible taste in video games or praising someone because they have the same opinion as you.

Everyone has a different opinion, and just because someone doesn't like Mario Kart doesn't mean they're an idiot who knows nothing about games.

How do you know that the game's "Axls_Shorts_Rule" listed will suck? Turok looks like a solid FPS just like it's N64 Predecessors, Battlefield: Bad Company looks incredible with the inclusion of destructible environments, and there hasn't even been a fucking gameplay video of Brutal Legend yet so you can't say anything about it.

You're an elitist bastard when it comes to video games, and judging by your "I'm a god among men" attitude that you admit to having, I'm willing to bet that you're an elitist bastard when it comes to everything else.

News Flash, most people don't like Elitist bastards.

On a more positive note: Super Smash Bros. Brawl should be incredible if they get the online right.