VIDEOGAME Thread...

Just got GH3 for my bday today.

OMG, I'm already addicted !

Now I don't want to party no more tonight.. I want to play !

Happy Birthday man!!

GH3 is awesome, I'm bloody addicted to it, and most likely will be until GH4 is released. Apparently it's going to be based completely on Aerosmith. I mean I love them but come on, a WHOLE game based on them. :unsure:

Just got GH3 for my bday today.

OMG, I'm already addicted !

Now I don't want to party no more tonight.. I want to play !

Happy Birthday man!!

GH3 is awesome, I'm bloody addicted to it, and most likely will be until GH4 is released. Apparently it's going to be based completely on Aerosmith. I mean I love them but come on, a WHOLE game based on them. :unsure:

there was a game already like that, i think it was called "rise to fame" it was on windows 95 and game with a plectrum that you could strum off a tennis racket, it plugged into the printer slot in the PC

Everyone must download the demo for 'burnout paradise city' now.

:mellow:

I've been addicted for it for the last 6 hours. The graphics will amaze you :mellow:

I'm going to download that after I get my 'Area 51 Blacksite' demo finishes up. (I've got a PS3 in the house, but it's broke and doesn't play Blu-Ray so it doesn't play PS3 games either. :tongue2: I can do everything else on it though!)

I've been addicted for it for the last 6 hours. The graphics will amaze you :mellow:

I'm going to download that after I get my 'Area 51 Blacksite' demo finishes up. (I've got a PS3 in the house, but it's broke and doesn't play Blu-Ray so it doesn't play PS3 games either. :tongue2: I can do everything else on it though!)

Which is always handy with a games console :lol:

its under warranty i hope?

Edited by JDRM

Guest Jack_the_ripper
Just picked up Zack and Wiki. :huh:

great title... well if you don't like to use your brain you won't love it, but yeah.

:lol:

I'm really liking it so far.

It's a shame not more people know about this game.

for the record, I wasn't insulting you. I was just saying that.

It really is a great game, but people don't like games that are out of the ordinary, they only seem to like generic games with generic characters and cliched story lines.

i'll hope to save you some bandwith by telling you to cancell the download now! the demo is horrible especially on ps3. its a short demo which looks last gen and has too many frame rate issues. worst demo i have ever played

Which is always handy with a games console :lol:

its under warranty i hope?

It's my brothers and he's going to send it in and get it fixed or get a new one.

I'll have mine soon though! :D

i'll hope to save you some bandwith by telling you to cancell the download now! the demo is horrible especially on ps3. its a short demo which looks last gen and has too many frame rate issues. worst demo i have ever played

I tried it anyway and it wasn't to good...but then again it was horribile in my opinion. I hope it's a lot better by the time the full game is out though. And yeah, the graphics are nothing to spectacular.

I'm downloading Burnout Paradise now. :)

I tried it anyway and it wasn't to good...but then again it was horribile in my opinion. I hope it's a lot better by the time the full game is out though. And yeah, the graphics are nothing to spectacular.

I'm downloading Burnout Paradise now. :)

yeah seen an add for that, and paradise city was the song :wub:

Guest Jack_the_ripper
people still buy games for their psps?

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i also try to buy movies as often as i can for it now that they are all cheap thank you very much!

well its just so much cheaper to download everything for the psp.