VIDEOGAME Thread...

i have a wii i cant open till xmas...

but my brother today bought me mario galaxy and resident eveil 4, your thoughts on these purchases as i have never played either?

They are both great games. I've played through resident evil 4 on the ps2 and I've played mario galaxy a couple of hours or so. Both very good games.

is the umbrella resident evil game newer? and if so which is better???

The Wii version of RE:4 is still fairly new. But, Resident Evil 4 is kind of an old game.

The original gamecube one came out in '05.

The Umbrella Chronicles is newer. Having only come out last month.

Resident Evil 4 is one of the best games ever, so......I'm going to say that's better.

Just look at a few gaming sites to see all the high ratings it's gotten.

I do have The Umbrella Chronicles. I just haven't been able to play it yet. :huh:

It's pretty safe to say, though, that RE:4 still gets the nod.

Part of me really wants to get RE4: Wii edition, but I keep having a sense that I'll just be wasting my money replaying the same game I played in 2005 =-(

Play.com sent me Medal Of Honor: Airborne today, I cancelled it back in July. Strange. Anyway I put it in. Yeesh, it's AWFUL. I hated MOH: Vanguard for the Wii, but this is even worse, the only saving grace is the graphics and rag doll effects. I've put it on e-Bay already hoping I can recoup my losses.

I've asked for alot of games this Christmas, more than I have in the past half a decade. I just hope I get some, as I did get some money towards a new car last month, so I'm hoping my parents will still get me a few presents.

I know I'm getting Mario Galaxy, I want Lego Star Wars: Complete Saga for the Wii after playing that in-store it seems like one of the greatest games ever made.

Sonic and Mario at the Olympic Games, anyone got this? What's it like?!

Umbrella Chronicles is also another I have my eye on.

Part of me really wants to get RE4: Wii edition, but I keep having a sense that I'll just be wasting my money replaying the same game I played in 2005 =-(

Play.com sent me Medal Of Honor: Airborne today, I cancelled it back in July. Strange. Anyway I put it in. Yeesh, it's AWFUL. I hated MOH: Vanguard for the Wii, but this is even worse, the only saving grace is the graphics and rag doll effects. I've put it on e-Bay already hoping I can recoup my losses.

I've asked for alot of games this Christmas, more than I have in the past half a decade. I just hope I get some, as I did get some money towards a new car last month, so I'm hoping my parents will still get me a few presents.

I know I'm getting Mario Galaxy, I want Lego Star Wars: Complete Saga for the Wii after playing that in-store it seems like one of the greatest games ever made.

RE 4. Is AWSOME and the Wii version has some extras. Id say get it.

Guest Jack_the_ripper

Medal of honour airborne and vanguard both sucked insane balls... heroes 2 though... they take it back.

Lego star wars is fantastic.

Sonic and Mario is a shitty game, but a landmark title.

and umbrella chronicles is a decent game, if you enjoy the RE franchise adn arcade shooters, its for you.

Guest Jack_the_ripper
I've been playing Call of Duty 4 all weekend online and I'm addicted. :unsure:

I'll totally PWN you. -_-

oh please get the fuck out of here, 1337 gamers is the lowest fucking form of human life. fucking greasy nerds that cna't get fucking shit in life cause their ugly cunts, and so all they can do is play too many games, and to then try and fucking justify their lives, they invent a language. see they got this idea cause their all lord of the ring fag fans, and they were like "hey he did it, and he's cool, let's do it 2."

COD4 online is so annoying. I just start out online and they don't even pair me up with any other people my own rank... I'm thrown in with a bunch of greasy kids that play this game non-stop... so obviously I'm getting slaughtered out there without being able to learning anything. AND WHAT FUCKING ONLINE GAME HAS NO MUTE OPTION!? If I have to hear one more pre-pubescent American teenager talk, I'll kill a puppy.

On a lighter note: COD4 Single player is amazing. ^_^

COD4 online is so annoying. I just start out online and they don't even pair me up with any other people my own rank... I'm thrown in with a bunch of greasy kids that play this game non-stop... so obviously I'm getting slaughtered out there without being able to learning anything. AND WHAT FUCKING ONLINE GAME HAS NO MUTE OPTION!? If I have to hear one more pre-pubescent American teenager talk, I'll kill a puppy.

Well...that's how I got so good...going against people who were a lot better than me...and now I'm a God. ^_^

And I think there is a way to turn off the people talking through the TV sound but I'm not sure how...

Try going in a free-for-all or something...no voices. :) Or go with a Team Deathmatch until you get better and get your rank up to get better guns.

EDIT: What the Fuck is your problem Jack? You made no Fucking sense what so ever. I honestly hardly ever play video games any more than I have this weekend in awhile. Sorry I like to have a little fun every now and then. And, you act like I'm a pimple-faced dick who sits around and play World of Warcraft all day with chip crumbs all over my shirt when, actually, you post more in this thread than I ever do. So get the fuck over it. Sorry I enjoyed my weekend more than you did.

Edited by Axls_Shorts_Rule

Guest Jack_the_ripper

Well...that's how I got so good...going against people who were a lot better than me...and now I'm a God. ^_^

And I think there is a way to turn off the people talking through the TV sound but I'm not sure how...

Try going in a free-for-all or something...no voices. :) Or go with a Team Deathmatch until you get better and get your rank up to get better guns.

EDIT: What the Fuck is your problem Jack? I honestly hardly ever play video games any more than I have this weekend in awhile. Sorry I like to have a little fun every now and then. And, you act like I'm a pimple-faced dick who sits around and play World of Warcraft all day with chip crumbs all over my shirt when, actually, you post more in this thread than I ever do. So get the fuck over it. Sorry I enjoyed my weekend more than you did.

has nothing to do with you playing alot this weekend, it has to do with words like pwn and 1337 speak in general... I wasn't attacking you, but 1337 gamers... was a vent against them, not you. Sorry if you felt attacked.

For the record, I'm 1 of the people that is the most morally opposed to world of warcraft that you'll ever meet.

oh please get the fuck out of here, 1337 gamers is the lowest fucking form of human life. fucking greasy nerds that cna't get fucking shit in life cause their ugly cunts, and so all they can do is play too many games, and to then try and fucking justify their lives, they invent a language. see they got this idea cause their all lord of the ring fag fans, and they were like "hey he did it, and he's cool, let's do it 2."

About that photo-18144.jpg:lol:

That makes as much sense as Charles Manson(not the user) telling Lou Reed to take a chill pill

EDIT: What the Fuck is your problem Jack? I honestly hardly ever play video games any more than I have this weekend in awhile. Sorry I like to have a little fun every now and then. And, you act like I'm a pimple-faced dick who sits around and play World of Warcraft all day with chip crumbs all over my shirt when, actually, you post more in this thread than I ever do. So get the fuck over it. Sorry I enjoyed my weekend more than you did.

has nothing to do with you playing alot this weekend, it has to do with words like pwn and 1337 speak in general... I wasn't attacking you, but 1337 gamers... was a vent against them, not you. Sorry if you felt attacked.

For the record, I'm 1 of the people that is the most morally opposed to world of warcraft that you'll ever meet.

Ok, I see what your saying. Sorry I lashed back. I just didn't know what you were talking about.

And, the whole 'PWN' thing is just a joke, I really never say it because it honestly is stupid. Saying you "owned" someone is much better. But in my opinion, joking around with someone saying "Haha, I just pwned you!" is alright sometimes...but when you say it after each kill it's just Fucking stupid.

And yes, I hate World of Warcraft. Fuck it.

Yeah, that's true. I just don't have the patience for that. If I'm not winning in a game, I say "fuck that" and throw in Halo 3. :P

And I don't see what's so wrong about using the word "pwn". Other 1337 speak words can be a tad annoying but pwn has been so overused now that I don't even pay much attention to it. Same with "noob". Honestly, if you expect to play a game and not hear a kid say pwn or noob, you're gonna be sadly dissapointed. :lol:

And I'm not liking all this anti-WoW talk here. -_-

Guest Jack_the_ripper

Ok, I see what your saying. Sorry I lashed back. I just didn't know what you were talking about.

And, the whole 'PWN' thing is just a joke, I really never say it because it honestly is stupid. Saying you "owned" someone is much better. But in my opinion, joking around with someone saying "Haha, I just pwned you!" is alright sometimes...but when you say it after each kill it's just Fucking stupid.

I just hate the word pwn, HAXX0rz and all of it... it's just fucking stupid. these are useless no life fucks who say shit like this... I know people like this, and let me tell you... what FREAKS! look at the FREAKS!

Yeah, that's true. I just don't have the patience for that. If I'm not winning in a game, I say "fuck that" and throw in Halo 3. :P

And I don't see what's so wrong about using the word "pwn". Other 1337 speak words can be a tad annoying but pwn has been so overused now that I don't even pay much attention to it. Same with "noob". Honestly, if you expect to play a game and not hear a kid say pwn or noob, you're gonna be sadly dissapointed. :lol:

And I'm not liking all this anti-WoW talk here. -_-

Well...I just started playing CoD 4 (It's not mine...my friend down the street has it and brings his PS3 up all the time and I just started like Friday) and I'm already really good...It's really not that hard to get good. You just need to learn the maps you'll be playing in most of the time and learn some good tactics.

And, 'pwn' gets annoying sometimes but I don't think there is anything wrong with 'noob'.

I don't know if anyones plays Winning Elven Pro Evo 2008 - but is it just me or the online multiplayer just suck. I mean the ball vanishes and shit. The lag is pretty bad, then it just disconnects. Surely they could make a simple game that works online? Theres no point releasing it if its unplayable.

My hopes rest with Fifa08 and the charitable people at EA games.

Just play on an easier/non-hardcore server. There are plenty around to learn on...

I'm on 52 - can't believe how many people got to 55 within a week of playing. :lol:

I just hate the word pwn, HAXX0rz and all of it... it's just fucking stupid. these are useless no life fucks who say shit like this... I know people like this, and let me tell you... what FREAKS! look at the FREAKS!

I agree with you. I knew someone who would say 'teh' and would actually spell it that way on purpose. Infuriating.

Just play on an easier/non-hardcore server. There are plenty around to learn on...

I'm on 52 - can't believe how many people got to 55 within a week of playing. :lol:

Yeah, it's not that hard really. The only reason I'm at 42 already in like twi days is because they had double XP this weekend. :P

I actually liked Medal Of Honor Vanguard, it was just way too short. I completed it in about 3 hours.

The multiplayer left ALOT to be desired though.

MOH: Airborne though just seems different, you have to hide alot, and walk slowly, and you run out of ammo quickly. It's more of a sniper stealth game, I mean I know the aim of the army is to survive, but c'mon! I got to the second level and realised then I'd been playing this game too long.

Lego Star Wars; Complete Saga for the Wii seems impossible to get hold of, easily find it on the 360, but nope nowhere has it on Wii!!

YOU CUNTS!

What is exactly wrong with Mario vs Sonic? Is it online playable? It seems like Wii Sports meets International Track N Field.