VIDEOGAME Thread...

EA are terrible, they have some great concepts for games but it seems like they just rush the games so they can sell them quickly. they never seem to really develop games properly like other developers do.

also they can't make a ps3 game at 60 FPS, you can say that the ps3 is hard to program for all you want, but that'd just be making lame excuses

rockstar are probably the smartest not ea. Can't wait for manhunt 2 (if it dosn't get banned) and some other game they are releasing next year, the name seems to escape me.

Save your cash. Manhunt 2 truly blows. This is coming from a diehard fan of the first Manhunt. That is all time favorite game. Manhunt 2 is like the Terminator 3 of the series. Passable but a disgrace to the original. The kills are weak, the stealth is lame, there is no suspense and the story is pathetic.

The original manhunt is superior in every aspect compared to this game. This one is just a generic action/stealth game. They blur out the kills btw...it all gets old really quick.

Ok, thanks I will give that game a miss. It would be cool if they made another warriors style kinda game.

think I'll just rent the simpsons game, herd it was too short.

Guest Jack_the_ripper
EA are terrible, they have some great concepts for games but it seems like they just rush the games so they can sell them quickly. they never seem to really develop games properly like other developers do.

also they can't make a ps3 game at 60 FPS, you can say that the ps3 is hard to program for all you want, but that'd just be making lame excuses

I agree entirely, freedom fighters is a perfect example of them rushing a great concept.

Ever title is a winner from Fifa to the Simpson's Game.

I don't know why you keep shitting on about the Simpson's Game - all the ratings for it are average at best.

Yeah, I thought he was being sarcastic at first but i'm not so sure anymore :confused:

At least he made a damn fine job picking his username. :xmasssanta:

I'm British, everything I say is sarcastic and if I offended you I was being ironic. :xmasschef:

You're right. I played The Simpson's game sober, it's about a 5 maybe a 4 if you don't like the Simpson's. Now I'll have to play Call of Duty 4. Mother of fuck.

Ever title is a winner from Fifa to the Simpson's Game.

I don't know why you keep shitting on about the Simpson's Game - all the ratings for it are average at best.

Yeah, I thought he was being sarcastic at first but i'm not so sure anymore :confused:

At least he made a damn fine job picking his username. :xmasssanta:

I'm British, everything I say is sarcastic and if I offended you I was being ironic. :xmasschef:

You're right. I played The Simpson's game sober, it's about a 5 maybe a 4 if you don't like the Simpson's. Now I'll have to play Call of Duty 4. Mother of fuck.

:lol:

I really had no idea you were being sarcastic. I couldn't work out what on earth was wrong with you. :D

Guest Jack_the_ripper

I got medal of honor heroes 2 and trauma center new blood in the last 24 hours... moh blows my mind... theres a fucking lobby on a wii game... BOOM! and trauma center is excellent (really shit boxart though.)

Guest Jack_the_ripper
I borrowed my friends PSP and i have a question. Im renting Metal Gear Solid Portable Opps Plus and then GTA VCS. Could someone reccomend me some other good action games please.

the psp has no good games other then monster hunter.

is anyone else getting the new NFS game? what you think of it?

Me!! I love NFS games, especially the Underground games they made. Since I love cars, I think it's awesome you got to fully customize your car and street race.

yeah i really liked Carbon. definatly the best. although i do llike Underground 2

NFS is meant to be poor, but i never liked the series anyway, the only racing game i like is GT

assasins creed has gotten pretty boring. i'm considering using my 360 again just for mass effect, it looks great

it also seems that EA has ruined the port for the orange box for ps3 so i'll have to get the 360 version instead (surprise surprise from the worst devs in the world)

I borrowed my friends PSP and i have a question. Im renting Metal Gear Solid Portable Opps Plus and then GTA VCS. Could someone reccomend me some other good action games please.

Not quite true, although Monster Hunter does indeed kick fucking ass rock3

Me!! I love NFS games, especially the Underground games they made. Since I love cars, I think it's awesome you got to fully customize your car and street race.

Buy Forza Motorsport 2, it wipes the floor with NFS and there's MUCH better modding.

Guest Jack_the_ripper

Not quite true, although Monster Hunter does indeed kick fucking ass rock3

Buy Forza Motorsport 2, it wipes the floor with NFS and there's MUCH better modding.

I have a psp, and its a movie player with the option to sometimes play games... only game I ever play on it is nhl 08 or locco rocco

NFS is meant to be poor, but i never liked the series anyway, the only racing game i like is GT

assasins creed has gotten pretty boring. i'm considering using my 360 again just for mass effect, it looks great

it also seems that EA has ruined the port for the orange box for ps3 so i'll have to get the 360 version instead (surprise surprise from the worst devs in the world)

I love it so far...