VIDEOGAME Thread...

I think a lot of gamers just want straight out action. They think a game is bad if they have to anything other than just fuck shit up. Assisins Creed sounds good from the above description and I can see why people wouldn't like it. I know gamers who freak out if they have to look for something. Just like they need blood continuously.

I think a lot of gamers just want straight out action. They think a game is bad if they have to anything other than just fuck shit up. Assisins Creed sounds good from the above description and I can see why people wouldn't like it. I know gamers who freak out if they have to look for something. Just like they need blood continuously.

It doesn't need to have blood... just some sort of action.

The game is way too repetetive. You go to the first city and learn how to assassinate one target, pick the pockets of another, and eavsdrop on another. Then you go to the next city and do the same thing over. And it's not like you can eavsdrop or pick pocket anyone, just specific characters. There are no bosses to defeat or puzzles to solve or anything. Just the same shit over and over.

The game is way too repetetive. You go to the first city and learn how to assassinate one target, pick the pockets of another, and eavsdrop on another. Then you go to the next city and do the same thing over. And it's not like you can eavsdrop or pick pocket anyone, just specific characters. There are no bosses to defeat or puzzles to solve or anything. Just the same shit over and over.

Ya but its fun imo one of the best games i've played in awhile. I just space it out between assassinations. And make up my own storys and goals

i agree to a point with you. but it's only repetative if you make it that way. i'm playing this game slowly and with patience, whats the point in rushing? i make sure i use variety when killing people, i make sure that before an assasination i kill all the guards on the roof. if have to get past guards i don't always "blend in" i throw a guard of a building to create distraction or just jump accross the rooves (which i think is pretty fun). the game is what you make it, you can rush through it doing the bare minimum and killing everyone you see, but thats not what they made the game for. i know most people won't like it, it's too different to other games but i love it, especially the sword combat ^_^ it is a very well made game, and i think that in the sequel they will improve some of the repetition.

i don't get the complaining about the "hype", if you hear some game will be good you should research exactly what it is before just assuming it'll be great. maybe i wasn't disapointed because this game is exactly what i expected?

i agree to a point with you. but it's only repetative if you make it that way. i'm playing this game slowly and with patience, whats the point in rushing? i make sure i use variety when killing people, i make sure that before an assasination i kill all the guards on the roof. if have to get past guards i don't always "blend in" i throw a guard of a building to create distraction or just jump accross the rooves (which i think is pretty fun). the game is what you make it, you can rush through it doing the bare minimum and killing everyone you see, but thats not what they made the game for. i know most people won't like it, it's too different to other games but i love it, especially the sword combat ^_^ it is a very well made game, and i think that in the sequel they will improve some of the repetition.

i don't get the complaining about the "hype", if you hear some game will be good you should research exactly what it is before just assuming it'll be great. maybe i wasn't disapointed because this game is exactly what i expected?

I love it to. It amazes me how it went from old mario. To when you walk and then you cant go back. Now one person in games is harder to make than a whole level in the old mario usually. If its Halo or Gears Of War or Assassins creed. And to make it not boring space out the assassinations. Thats what im doing. Got it wensay and im only on my 6th assassination.

Just picked up Galaxy.. :huh:

Nice, is this game good enough to justify picking up a Wii? I really like the sound of it and I've heard some damn good things :) I've only been on it for 2 minutes so I didn't get to really do anything. Was thinking of buying a Wii to play it though.

Edited by UseYourAppetite

Assassins Creed looks incredible on the 360, better than the PS3 infact ;).

and i didnt even play it on a HDTV.

shame it isnt online atall, not een downloadable content :(

There will be, just give it time for downloadalbe content

i don't think there will be, maybe some fixes for the screen tears and minor freezing, but the most we'll get will be themes or wallpapers

Guest Jack_the_ripper
Just picked up Galaxy.. :huh:

Nice, is this game good enough to justify picking up a Wii? I really like the sound of it and I've heard some damn good things :) I've only been on it for 2 minutes so I didn't get to really do anything. Was thinking of buying a Wii to play it though.

well, its officially rated as the number 1 game of all time (it took out ocarina of time while I was away this weekend.) so yeah, it should warrant the purchase of a wii.

Guest Jack_the_ripper
Downloaded The Simpson's Game demo last night looks pretty amazing. Might be the best game of all time.

your an idiot.

*You're

Considering I'm extremely deprived of sleep at this moment in time, I really don't give a flying fuck, other then the fact this guys a fucking moron.

Downloaded The Simpson's Game demo last night looks pretty amazing. Might be the best game of all time.

your an idiot.

*You're

Considering I'm extremely deprived of sleep at this moment in time, I really don't give a flying fuck, other then the fact this guys a fucking moron.

*pokes the whale to see the reaction*

Guest Jack_the_ripper

your an idiot.

*You're

oh listen here you piece of flying monkey shit, you make 1 more reference to my looks or anything of the sort, and its gonna be fucking on you piece of shit. I'm just fucking ridiculously tired of you shit eating baffoons trying to constantly put me down because of an internet avatar on my profile. Yeah perhaps I'm a little more burly, but atleast I'm not a shit eating douche fuck. please get bent you fuckhead. oh, tell mommy and daddy to buy yuo a new face, yours isn't grand either.

your an idiot.

*You're

oh listen here you piece of flying monkey shit, you make 1 more reference to my looks or anything of the sort, and its gonna be fucking on you piece of shit. I'm just fucking ridiculously tired of you shit eating baffoons trying to constantly put me down because of an internet avatar on my profile. Yeah perhaps I'm a little more burly, but atleast I'm not a shit eating douche fuck. please get bent you fuckhead. oh, tell mommy and daddy to buy yuo a new face, yours isn't grand either.

:rofl-lol:

Damn, you need to sleep. I wasn't refering to your looks, but sorry that you took it so personal. I was nearly refering to what kids do when they find a whale on the beach....poke poke.....

Damn....