VIDEOGAME Thread...

i'm finding hard to believe that a FPS only 5 hours long is supposed to be so brilliant. i may buy it soon but it won't be on my most wanted list because it's so short.

It really is. Admittedly, I don't have it yet - but I played it at a friend's place and it was one of the best FPS i've played. Obviously multiplayer isn't for everyone, but i'm a big fan - and the online mode was just awesome.

I mean seriously, check the reviews:

GamePro: 5/5

Game Informer: 10/10

GameSpot: 9.0/10

GameSpy: 5/5

GameTrailers: 9.4/10

IGN: 9.4/10

Official Xbox Magazine: 10/10

X-Play: 5/5

OPM Australia: 10/10

One of my top 20 probably.

Except they did a goddamn ending that leaves it open for XIV but haven't made it! It's one of three games I'm dying for a sequel to.. (Shenmue 3 and Second Sight 2 being the others)

NO WAY. I'd kill a kid for Shenmue 3 or Second Sight 2. Fantastic games.

That said people, there is no denying that the ending credits song for Portal is pretty much the most amazing thing ever.

:rofl-lol:

There's just these older games like Burnout Revenge, Fight Night 3, Far Cry that sort of tempt me but then I want to get Conan and Stranglehold. I think I'm going to get Orange Box just cos its so huge. 5 games?

I heard that wasn't that good...it's hack n' slash driven but it's sort of "slow" hack n' slash.

I don't know..I haven't played it for myself yet but I want to play Assians Creed and Kayne & Lynch: Dead Men.

Can't wait!

Guest Jack_the_ripper

I really liked the 24 game... the game itself was bad... but its 24... and I just love the way the screen would split up and everything.

So is there much difference between the ps2 version of guitar hero 3 and the ps3 version?

Yes...graphics

On 'Talk Dirty To Me' and another Solo Bret Michaels song, there is a differnt singer, someone who resembles Bret

Online Mode

You can download more tracks

Differen't guitar and stickers with guitar

Differen't unlockable characters to buy...the Grim Ripper and God Of Metal

Other than that...they are the same..but really...it's all about the playing man!

I liked 24 on Ps2 I don't know why people said it was bad.

Warriors was amazing if a bit short. But it was very very good.

I hope these titles come to 360.

Lost is coming on 360.

GOW is out for PCs!!!

It is? I knew one came out for the PSP but I'm waiting for the actually THIRD God of War...If it doesn't come out for PS2 (which it probably wont) I will go out and buy a PS3 JUST FOR GOD OF WAR!

I fucking love that game! Even though I can't beat Challenge of the Gods or Titans <_<

Guest Jack_the_ripper

Lost is coming on 360.

GOW is out for PCs!!!

It is? I knew one came out for the PSP but I'm waiting for the actually THIRD God of War...If it doesn't come out for PS2 (which it probably wont) I will go out and buy a PS3 JUST FOR GOD OF WAR!

I fucking love that game! Even though I can't beat Challenge of the Gods or Titans <_<

I think he means Gears of War, and not God of War (of which god of war is a FAR better game.)

Lost is coming on 360.

GOW is out for PCs!!!

I think he means Gears of War, and not God of War (of which god of war is a FAR better game.)

Oh...ok...

How DARE you take the 'GoW' name in vien! It was meant for God of War and ONLY God of War. Gears of War came along second thinking it could take the abreviation but it can't!

And yes...God of War is a better game than Gears...

I can't wait until the third one comes out :)

I think like God of War more than Gears. I didn't like Gears that much. There were some good bits but I prefer just mayhem. There's some amazing set pieces in Gears. Not sure if God will come to 360. Conan might ok replacement. Devil May Cry looks quite good.

Guest Jack_the_ripper
I think like God of War more than Gears. I didn't like Gears that much. There were some good bits but I prefer just mayhem. There's some amazing set pieces in Gears. Not sure if God will come to 360. Conan might ok replacement. Devil May Cry looks quite good.

considering god of war is a first party game, it will never be on any other system other then a sony system.

Conan seems like God of War for 360.

Yes, only difference is that CONAN SUCKS! compaerd to God of War.

When we see glimpses of God of War 3 for the PS3 people will go bananas, I will :D

That game is gonna be so freakin awsome there will be little to compare it to. God of War is the best series I've ever played. It is just so raw and perfectly paces.

Shit I was hoping Conan would be good. I've been reduced to playing Rainbow Six. Is it just me or is it really hard.

Has a Playboy game come out for 360 yet?

I might actually get The Simpsons game...

Halo 3 - maybe it's the only option.

I like a lot of shit games tho. Like Tenchu Z and Just Cause and Marvel Alliance. PGR4 is supposed to be the shiznit but I can barely play for 5 minutes. Crackdown is better than Gears of War and I wish I'd bought Vampire Rain not Lost Planet.