VIDEOGAME Thread...

Ratchet and Clank would NEVER be game of the year, especially with the high profile releases of halo 3 and mario galaxy. This year was too great a year for gaming for a game like ratchet and clank to win such an unprestigous honor (considering they usually award it to halo, who cares what game wins it.)

I said Game of the Year FOR ME! I know it won't be the game of the year. Althought it is a great game. Bioshock is gonna do very well there. Halo and Mario won't make it to the top. Halo 3 was fun, but it's not game of the year material in my book. Not over a game like bioshock. And I think the critics will agree. Mario, well I guess we'll have to wait and see on that one. It will probably be great. But better then Bioshock?

But for me, it's all about the guns (n roses)

Guest Satanisk_Slakt
anyone here play DOTA?

what the hell is dota?

Defend of the ancient I think... When I played Warcraft 3 a couple of years ago they had that game in the costum games.

Guest Jack_the_ripper
Ratchet and Clank would NEVER be game of the year, especially with the high profile releases of halo 3 and mario galaxy. This year was too great a year for gaming for a game like ratchet and clank to win such an unprestigous honor (considering they usually award it to halo, who cares what game wins it.)

I said Game of the Year FOR ME! I know it won't be the game of the year. Althought it is a great game. Bioshock is gonna do very well there. Halo and Mario won't make it to the top. Halo 3 was fun, but it's not game of the year material in my book. Not over a game like bioshock. And I think the critics will agree. Mario, well I guess we'll have to wait and see on that one. It will probably be great. But better then Bioshock?

But for me, it's all about the guns (n roses)

don't underestimate the stupidity of the people giving out that award.

I finally made it to the Devil Boss Battle on Guitar Hero III! (had to beat Raining Blood - Slayer firt <_<)

But it's really hard and I've tried like 20 times and can't win...

I'll keep all of you updated on how I'm doing though 'cos I know your all dying for me to win! -_-

:lol: Yeah let us know when you do it, I want this game so bad.

don't underestimate the stupidity of the people giving out that award.

it'll probably be gears of war again :P (the game was only ok)

i disagree with you about MGS, its a great game, one of my favourites. unfortuneatly i can't get a copy of MGS1 :( but i've played 2 and 3, and 3 is my favourite, it can get cheesy at times, all through MGS2 you had rose calling Raiden all the time with boring crap like "raiden do you think i'm pretty? *gay cheese talk*"

I finally made it to the Devil Boss Battle on Guitar Hero III! (had to beat Raining Blood - Slayer firt <_<)

But it's really hard and I've tried like 20 times and can't win...

I'll keep all of you updated on how I'm doing though 'cos I know your all dying for me to win! -_-

:lol: Yeah let us know when you do it, I want this game so bad.

Nope, still havn't beaten him on Hard and I've tried like...30+ times.

I'll get him eventually though!

I suggest you get the game, it rocks to the max!

Guest Jack_the_ripper

I just regot a copy of Odama for the gamecube. Used to have it, then sold my cube, then regretted it, and a friend just gave it to me tonight again.

If anyone has Guitar Hero III here...have you tried 'Through The Fire And Flames' yet?! (If you've unlocked it)

I can hardly get through it on medium! It's ridiculous!

Go to YouTube and type in 'Through The Fire And Flames' and click the first vid and watch the guy do it on expert...atleast the beginning...it's ridiculous!

I'm scared of it :confused:

Edited by Axls_Shorts_Rule

If anyone has Guitar Hero III here...have you tried 'Through The Fire And Flames' yet?! (If you've unlocked it)

Go to YouTube and type in 'Through The Fire And Flames' and click the first vid and watch the guy do it on expert...atleast the beginning...it's ridiculous!

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Shit, looks like if you attempt it and fail it'll make you never want to play the game again. Some scary shit that is.

Shit, looks like if you attempt it and fail it'll make you never want to play the game again. Some scary shit that is.

I saw a vid of it on hard, looks pretty beatable. If you are used to play on hard. God, cant wait to get it!!!

Call of Duty 4 is the FUCKING SHIT.

I played it for a while last night and it was fucking intense. I've never really been a fan of first-person shooters, but this game is fucking awesome!

definetly worth the buy? i was debating getting it but it just seems like the same old FPS stuff i have in many other games already, from what i've heard. but there's so much hype

Call of Duty 4 is the FUCKING SHIT.

I played it for a while last night and it was fucking intense. I've never really been a fan of first-person shooters, but this game is fucking awesome!

definetly worth the buy? i was debating getting it but it just seems like the same old FPS stuff i have in many other games already, from what i've heard. but there's so much hype

DEFINITELY.

I saw a vid of it on hard, looks pretty beatable. If you are used to play on hard. God, cant wait to get it!!!

Thats what I though :rolleyes:

I'm sure I could eventually work my way up to hard but watch the guy do it on expert...

SEVEN MINUTES OF HELL!

Bioshock Completed. Not that its hard.

It's almost faultless. The Darkness had some issues here and there but there was no glitches in this game. However I did feel like it was a bit based on luck rather than skill whether you killed the freaks or not.

Bioshock Completed. Not that its hard.

It's almost faultless. The Darkness had some issues here and there but there was no glitches in this game. However I did feel like it was a bit based on luck rather than skill whether you killed the freaks or not.

The Darkness was a good game...but it got boring to me actually...me and my friend never finished it to tell you the truth!

But I'm saving my money after Christmas to try and get a PS3 or Xbox 360 so I can get 'Conan' and 'Brutal Ledgend' (Whenever it comes out).

You have to finish Darkness!!!

It has a brilliant ending. Bioshock just sort of ends and you go what is that it? But Darkness fucking rocks the ending.

These two games to me seem like somewhere between movies and games. But both need to be less linear.

Stranglehold or Conan just seem like really good fun. No boredom expected.

I'm sort of disappointed with PGR 4. I can't get into it. Need to play it some more.

I really loved Dirt but then Colin MaCrae died in a helicopter accident so now I feel bad to play his game...its sort of like dancing on his grave. Hey look Colin I'm having a great time!

Darkness does lag a bit in the trenches for the second time. But it was pretty short game overall.

Is Brutal Legend a new title? Sounds awesome. Does it have a rock sountrack? That would be cool. Gears of War with machettes and thrash metal soundtrack rock3

Spartan was pretty crazy on Ps2.

I'm really into vikings at the moment.