VIDEOGAME Thread...

Metal Gear Solid ( first 1 ) is the best game ever made no questions asked

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snakeater is soo much better than the first...its got the biggest twist at the end

Snake Eater did have a great ending. Hell, it was probably better than the ending of most movies.

snake eater rocked! its my favourite MGS game. i haven't played the first one yet :( i'm hoping they'll put it on the PSN soon for download. i heard a nasty rumour that COD4 is only 5 hours long on medium difficulty, is this true? if so i definetly won't be buying it, to me the multiplayer looks exactly like rainbow six with new maps.

didn't think the darkness was great, it was good, boring when you had to go to the trenches but there is no replay value to me. i didn't like the ending too much, but the darkness arm(not sure if thats the right name) was really cool

Darkness does lag a bit in the trenches for the second time. But it was pretty short game overall.

Is Brutal Legend a new title? Sounds awesome. Does it have a rock sountrack? That would be cool. Gears of War with machettes and thrash metal soundtrack rock3

Spartan was pretty crazy on Ps2.

I'm really into vikings at the moment.

Brutal Ledgend was the cover game on the last GameInformer...see if you can check it out!

Im so sick of playing Fifa 08 online.

The same thing always happens. I dominate the match, like 70 - 30 in ball possesion, like xx - 0 shots on target.

And they get ONE chance and they score. I always hits the bar, the post or something else.

# Users

* You can now password-protect user accounts.

# Settings

* [Dynamic Normalizer] has been added as an option under [sound Settings].

* [Energy Saver] has been added as an option.

* [Equalizer] has been added as a feature under [Music Settings].

* [Full] has been added as an option for [DVD Wide Display] under [bD / DVD Settings].

* [Photo Settings] has been added as an option.

* [PS / PS2 Settings] has been added as an option.

* [RSS Channel Settings] has been added as an option.

* [sample Rate] has been added to [Audio CD Import] under [Music Settings].

* [screen Saver] has been expanded under [Display Settings].

* The method of selecting an output resolution has been changed in [Video Output Settings] under [Display Settings].

* [Theme Settings] has been added as an option.

* [Zero Unused Disk Space] has been added as an option under [system Settings] > [Format Utility].

# Photo

* Additional slideshows have been added.

* [Photo Effects] have been added as a feature.

* Wallpaper feature has been added.

* [Zoom] has been added as a feature.

# Music

* Additional visualizations have been added.

* CD information can now be entered.

* Three-speed fast forward and fast reverse has been added as a feature.

# Video

* Files can now be played sequentially.

* Three-speed fast forward and fast reverse has been added as a feature.

* You can now select [Zoom] under [screen Mode] when playing video files saved on the hard disk or storage media.*.

*An appropriate USB adapter (not included) is required to use storage media with some models.

# Game

* Support for PLAYSTATION®3 format software titles has been expanded (PS3 will support more PS3 titles? An engineering marvel!)

* XMB™ (XrossMediaBar) is now accessible during gameplay.

# Network

* [RSS Channel] has been added as a feature.

# Friends

* You can now have multiple chat sessions.

* You can now select an image to use as your Avatar from [Photo].

# Other

* Date & Time is now shown when the PS button is pressed.

* File sorting has been changed.

* [Help] has been added as a feature.

* Playability status with the PS3™ system has changed for some PlayStation® and PlayStation®2 format titles.

* [secure Delete] has been added as an option.

* Some PLAYSTATION®Network features have been revised.

wireless keyboard support, and a revamp of the VC were pretty big firmware updates.

ah the stuff that came standard with the ps3 :tongue2:

but november is depressing me because there's too many kick ass games and i can't afford more than 3!

man... still pisses me off assasins creed is coming out for the DS, but not for the wii... it makes no sense.

Well it does, becouse the DS version is like a very easy and cheap version to make compared to the PS3 and 360 version. No offence to DS, its a good system. So they make a game for that, and it don't cost to much extra. But if they where to make a Wii version, that would be more expensive, since they can't convert the Next Gen version to Wii becouse of it's hardware limitations. And porting a DS game to the Wii wouldn't be that good. So they would then have made a third version. And since that would be nothing like the gameplay found on the other consoles, it would dissepoint more then live to the hype. therefor no PS2 and Wii version. But luckly for Wii, they often make ports of PSP games to Wii.