VIDEOGAME Thread...

I think it has been secretly released but I can't get down to shops due to "logistical problems". Graphics look awesome, there have been some compliants that it's "boring". I've been playing The Simpson's demo - maybe one of the greatest games ever made.

So I just beat the Simpson's Game demo 100%! The first hatch was easy and so were the next two. It's nice see challenging demos for once.

It must be one of the most earth shattering experiences on any console ever.

I'm definitely getting this game.

Guest Jack_the_ripper
I now feel the same about my wii, as when I first got it..

Oh, Mario.. :heart:

It's been relatively easy so far..

I've only had a bit of a hard time on one level..

I didn't think I was ever going to do it.. :lol:

another believer. My friend is a massive die hard sony fanboy, finally dragged him into playing galaxy... he now has a wii and galaxy.

another believer. My friend is a massive die hard sony fanboy, finally dragged him into playing galaxy... he now has a wii and galaxy.

It's not that I didn't "believe."

I've had the Wii for almost a year now..

I'd say it's more so that I can see what made the Wii so fun again..

It kind of lost that somewhere along the way, for me, anyways..

Guest Jack_the_ripper

It's not that I didn't "believe."

I've had the Wii for almost a year now..

I'd say it's more so that I can see what made the Wii so fun again..

It kind of lost that somewhere along the way, for me, anyways..

yeah, I also like the fact that I really don't need to defend the wii anymore. Anyone attacks it, all I say is galaxy, and argument instantly won.

I'd like to take 2 seconds here and appologize to bromle, I did 6 hours of travelling, I was tired as a piss, and that comment jsut rubbed me the wrong way. So sorry bud.

Heres a trailer for the new game comming out in '08 called 'Brutal Legend'.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/26524.html

Pretty fuckin' sweet! I can't wait!

Wow. Whoever designed that character must be the most hardcore Danzig fan ever! :lol:

And then the chicks come out at the end... that was totally a Danzig rip-off! :lol:

Shit, I'd play that game just for all the Danzig references.

Wow. Whoever designed that character must be the most hardcore Danzig fan ever! :lol:

And then the chicks come out at the end... that was totally a Danzig rip-off! :lol:

It looks awesome. And Jack Black does the voice of the main guy which is pretty cool.

Guest Jack_the_ripper

It looks awesome. And Jack Black does the voice of the main guy which is pretty cool.

sierra? its gonna be a bad game.

Downloaded The Simpson's Game demo last night looks pretty amazing. Might be the best game of all time.

your an idiot.

*You're

Considering I'm extremely deprived of sleep at this moment in time, I really don't give a flying fuck, other then the fact this guys a fucking moron.

*pokes the whale to see the reaction*

oh listen here you piece of flying monkey shit, you make 1 more reference to my looks or anything of the sort, and its gonna be fucking on you piece of shit. I'm just fucking ridiculously tired of you shit eating baffoons trying to constantly put me down because of an internet avatar on my profile. Yeah perhaps I'm a little more burly, but atleast I'm not a shit eating douche fuck. please get bent you fuckhead. oh, tell mommy and daddy to buy yuo a new face, yours isn't grand either.

:rofl-lol:

Damn, you need to sleep. I wasn't refering to your looks, but sorry that you took it so personal. I was nearly refering to what kids do when they find a whale on the beach....poke poke.....

Damn....

:lol:

sierra? its gonna be a bad game.

I knew someone would come along and try to ruin it.

I doubt it's going to be bad...it looks awesome and it's comming from Tim Schaffer who made awesome games in the past. You can't always jude a game by the company.

I have a Wii and I never play it. Last week I dropped it. But I havnet check to see if it's ok. Maybe I should get Galaxy to see what's up with it. The Mario franchise has to be the most cynical cash grab ever. They just bring out twenty titles a year of the same Donkey Kong game that everyone stopped playing after Operation Wolf. It seems people don't want innovation from games they just want 400 levels of cute italian hairdressers jumping of 2D boxes.

EA games are the best games company. Ever title is a winner from Fifa to the Simpson's Game. They are also the richest which means they is the smartest.

I have a Wii and I never play it. Last week I dropped it. But I havnet check to see if it's ok. Maybe I should get Galaxy to see what's up with it. The Mario franchise has to be the most cynical cash grab ever. They just bring out twenty titles a year of the same Donkey Kong game that everyone stopped playing after Operation Wolf. It seems people don't want innovation from games they just want 400 levels of cute italian hairdressers jumping of 2D boxes.

EA games are the best games company. Ever title is a winner from Fifa to the Simpson's Game. They are also the richest which means they is the smartest.

Mario and Luigi were plumbers dude...

I hear EA actually makes the crappiest games....

EA do make some shit. They seem to just put out eight versions of Fifa and its exactly the same but with different name like Fifa World Cup, Fifa Chumps league, Fifa08, Fifa FA Cup Third Round Draw, Fifa Magic

Tits, Fifa Street? Ronaldo is on crack doing headers and volleys.

Plumbers, Hairdressers what's the difference? :rofl-lol:

I tried to fit the Wii in the microwave yesterday. It didn't fit. Poor design from Ninetendo. 9tendo has a long history of producing poor gaming consoles and spending all the money on marketing and not games. Poor show. They will be the end of gaming.

I do tho. Buy them all that is. I love Champs league game. I can't see myself playing fifa street so I have to pass. I will probably get 08 even tho they just updated rosters for 07 with new teams. That's the thing with EA they rip you off but offer superior product. I mean you have radio stations on fifa08 and a full album of rock music. With Winning E you get one track of eurotrash disco and made up team names like Man Red. I like WE as well but they need to defect to EA and get some real money behind them.

EA are sneaky they do have some good games amongst the endless rip off sports franchises. funny I can't think what they are right now.

Maybe EA just sux donkey balls. Fifa is the awesomeness tho. Be a Pro sound sinteresting not sure if it would work well online...

rockstar are probably the smartest not ea. Can't wait for manhunt 2 (if it dosn't get banned) and some other game they are releasing next year, the name seems to escape me.

Save your cash. Manhunt 2 truly blows. This is coming from a diehard fan of the first Manhunt. That is all time favorite game. Manhunt 2 is like the Terminator 3 of the series. Passable but a disgrace to the original. The kills are weak, the stealth is lame, there is no suspense and the story is pathetic.

The original manhunt is superior in every aspect compared to this game. This one is just a generic action/stealth game. They blur out the kills btw...it all gets old really quick.

Ever title is a winner from Fifa to the Simpson's Game.

I don't know why you keep shitting on about the Simpson's Game - all the ratings for it are average at best.

Yeah, I thought he was being sarcastic at first but i'm not so sure anymore :confused:

At least he made a damn fine job picking his username. :xmasssanta: