how much is autographed record worth?

odecom5

I have a very awesome autographed LP with Welcome to the Jungle and Mr. Brownstone. It includes original autographs by Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff, and one that I can't quite make out but I can only assume it's Steve Adler, but if not, then it's gotta be Matt. It is in mint condition, the only thing missing is the actual album cover sleeve for it (i have it in something else), which I am working on finding an original replacement.

Unfortunately, I cannot claim to have acquired the autographs myself. My best friend purchased this for me a few years ago. I'm just wondering what something like this would be worth if i were to sell it? Of course, to me it's priceless, and I would never sell it :) Thanks!

sorry, i don't have any pictures of it right now on my computer :(

I have a very awesome autographed LP with Welcome to the Jungle and Mr. Brownstone. It includes original autographs by Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff, and one that I can't quite make out but I can only assume it's Steve Adler, but if not, then it's gotta be Matt. It is in mint condition, the only thing missing is the actual album cover sleeve for it (i have it in something else), which I am working on finding an original replacement.

Unfortunately, I cannot claim to have acquired the autographs myself. My best friend purchased this for me a few years ago. I'm just wondering what something like this would be worth if i were to sell it? Of course, to me it's priceless, and I would never sell it :) Thanks!

sorry, i don't have any pictures of it right now on my computer :(

I have my UYI signed by Axl Slash Izzy Dizzy Matt and duff. Signed Munich 92 - izzys acuired later, I too would like to know what mines it worth.