Slipknot heading into the studio

oogieboogieman420

if you dont like the band, why're you here? It doesnt say anything about hey come on in and trash the band if you dont like it.. do y'all not have anything bette rto do that try and trash something you dont know about, and if you happen to know about 'em, trash them just because you dont care for themusic? Is this ALL you have to do?

:monkey:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you dont like the band, why're you here? It doesnt say anything about hey come on in and trash the band if you dont like it.. do y'all not have anything bette rto do that try and trash something you dont know about, and if you happen to know about 'em, trash them just because you dont care for themusic? Is this ALL you have to do?

i'm sorry, u cant read.. I said if you dont, I didnt say you dont.. I said if you dont like 'em why're you hear? As in, i dont know if you do or dont but if all you're gonna do is talk trash why're you here? Does EVERYTHINg have to be explained so simply to all of you, or just the larger part of the population? I'll bet your mothe ris proud, unless she's still around then she's prolly ashamed but proud her last days are comming to an end

Edited by oogieboogieman420

i'm sorry, u cant read.. I said if you dont, I didnt say you dont.. I said if you dont like 'em why're you hear? As in, i dont know if you do or dont but if all you're gonna do is talk trash why're you here? Does EVERYTHINg have to be explained so simply to all of you, or just the larger part of the population? I'll bet your mothe ris proud, unless she's still around then she's prolly ashamed but proud her last days are comming to an end

Yes, but why are you saying this too people, when a few minutes ago you where in the Queen thread telling everybody how bad they where, so why where you in that thread, i mean you have just basically said dont go in a thread if you dont like them. Sorry for going off topic i just wanted to state the obvious, because i dont think he see the Obvious.

for the record, my favorite slipknot songs lyrically are

pulse of the maggots

I fight for the unconventional

My right and it's unconditional

I can only be as real as i can

The disadvantage is I never knew the plan

this isn't just a way to be a martyr

I can't walk alone any longer

I fight for the ones who can't fight

and if I lose, at least I tried!

We are the new diabolic

We are the bitter bucolic

If I have to give my life, you can have it

We are the pulse of the maggots

I won't be the inconsequential

I won't be the wasted potential

I can make it as severe as I can

Until you realize, you'll never take a stand

It isn't just a one-sided version

We've dealt with a manic subversion

I won't let the truth be perverted

And I won't leave another victim deserted

We are the new diabolic

(Do you understand?) Yes

Say it again, say it again

(We won't die)

We fight 'til no one can fight us

We live and no one can stop us

We pull when we're pushed too far

And the advantage is, the bottom line is

We never had to fight in the first place

We only had to spit back in their face

We won't walk alone any longer

What doesn't kill us only makes us stronger

We are the new diabolic

(Do you understand?) Yes

Say it again, say it again

(We won't die)

And The Virus of Life

The Virus of Life

I can see you but you can't see me

I could touch you and you wouldn't even feel me

Wait a second and you'll settle down

I'm just waiting 'til you really let your guard down

You're relaxed, you're sublime, you're amazing

You don't even know the danger that you're facing

If I'm quiet, I'll slide up behind you

And if you hear me, I'll enjoy trying to find you

I've been with you all day

I'm trying to stay calm

I'm impatient and it's really hard to breathe

I'm going to empty you and fill you in with me

Just keep the violence down

Not yet - don't make a sound

Oh, God I'm feeling it

it's reaching fever pitch

My skin is caving in

My heart is driving out

No mercy, no remorse

Let nature take it's course

Watching - bring me to my knees

Waiting - I am your disease

Lover - Set my symptom free

Covered - You won't feel a thing

You can't stop me

I'm sweating through my veins

I'm trying to hold on

It's unbearable, it's almost worse for me

I'm gonna tear you apart and make you see - make you see

You can't stop me

This is the virus, the virus of life

This is inside us, the crisis, the knife

This is inside us, the crisis, the knife

It's almost time to play/it's time to be afraid

I can't control the pain/I can't control in vain

Oh God, I'm ready now/you're almost ready now

I'm gonna love you now/I'm gonna put you down

I see you in the dark/I see you all the way

I see you in the light/I see you plain as day

I wanna touch your face/I wanna touch your soul

I wanna wear your face/I wanna burn your soul

You can't stop me

but Iowa

Relax... it's over, you belong to me I fill your mouth with dirt

Relax... it's over, you can never leave I take your second digit with me...

Love...

You are... my first, I can barely breathe I find you fascinating

You are... my favorite, lay you down to sleep It's all that I can do to stop...

Love...

So blue... so broken, paper doll decays I haven't left you yet

So cold... subversive, your eyes are full of bleach

Tomorrow, I will go away again...

Love...

YOU ARE MINE, YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MINE

I CAN TEAR YOU APART

I CAN RECOMBINE YOU

ALL I WANT IS TO COVET YOU ALL

YOU BELONG TO ME

I WILL KILL YOU TO LOVE YOU. (love)

is still fuckin badass

Edited by oogieboogieman420

Yes, but why are you saying this too people, when a few minutes ago you where in the Queen thread telling everybody how bad they where, so why where you in that thread, i mean you have just basically said dont go in a thread if you dont like them. Sorry for going off topic i just wanted to state the obvious, because i dont think he see the Obvious.

nobody seems to have a problem doing it everytime i start a fuckin thread i have to deal with some jackoff who got his feelins hurt six months ago.. so yeah,m i'll be in everybody else's shit if nobody can respect mine.. like i said, turn about is fair play

nobody seems to have a problem doing it everytime i start a fuckin thread i have to deal with some jackoff who got his feelins hurt six months ago.. so yeah,m i'll be in everybody else's shit if nobody can respect mine.. like i said, turn about is fair play

oh, now we have nothing to say?.. i thought so..

oh, now we have nothing to say?.. i thought so..

Oh, i have everything to say although i dont want to spend all my day repliying to stupid posts by you,

On topic:

I used to listen to slipknot a lot but i didnt for a while, but if they bring out some new material i will give it a listen.

Slipknot aren't that bad, im not too keen on their lyrics though, teenage angst is a load of bullshite if you ask me.

uummm.. teenage angst is what metal is founded on man..lol.. Teenage angst is what built the great band you worship guns n' roses... so it's kinda hard to say you listen to metal, and don;t get into teenage angst.. and if you really listen to the lyrics, it's not about teenage angst.. it's just about shit.. I mean yeah.. Pulse of the maggots is a teenage angst song, so is like wait and bleed and, disasterpeices and my plauge.. but you also have songs like spit it out thats about people who just fuckin push people around because they can.. it's actually about a specific person who would come to the show sin Iowa and beat the kid's up in the mosh pit's, because he was bigger than everybody else.. You have, everything end's, thats about breaking up.. and yoou have left behind, which is something I think anybody can relate to, at any age.. Heritic anthem is more a rebelion against the norm, more than just teenage angst.. Skin ticket is a very interesting song, and cant even begin to think of what it's about honestly.. Iowa, is about loving someone you cant have.. so you do something drastic.. Purity is about a girl who broke up with her boyfriend, and he became so obssesed that he kidnapped her and put her into a box.. Corey reda the story on a serial killer site, and while the story has been proven false, thats still what it's about.. There's some brilliant shit in their lyrics, but it's anger.. nothing new.. but it is what it is.. and the shit he says, if you look at it, and read it.. it's some shit that I think any and everybody can relate to at some point.

Oh, i have everything to say although i dont want to spend all my day repliying to stupid posts by you.

Sound sto me like you aint got shit to say, you just want people to think you do.. whatever makes you feel better about yourself.

The world is a worse place because of this.

ya know, slipknots not goin anywhere, but the world wont miss you if you decide to leave?