Sitting or standing?

ledzep

I'm an Aussie GNR fan getting tickets to the Sydney show, but can't make up my mind whether I should get a General Admission ticket or a reserved seat

Normally, I probably would just get GA, but given that this is a concert I really want to appreciate, plus the fact that I'd have to wait a long time not only to get a good position at the concert itself, but then for Axl and Co. to arrive onstage, makes me more inclined to get reserved seating.

There's also the fact that I'm average height, only about 6 foot, and may be going with my younger brother, who's only 15

What would you people who have been to GNR shows recommend for me?

Edited by ledzep

The choice is up to you, if you wanna stand all night, try and make your way to the front, jump around and all that kind of stuff or have a chair to sit in, it is going to be a long night

I got seating which is near the stage on the side which I am happy with, I had those kind of seats before and I could see the stage very clearly. I get light headed if I stand up for more than like half an hour especially in crowds so I need that seat.

I never sit on gigs. I may be 1.67m but I always find my way in getting in front, be able to watch the shows and leave without bruises :P Well the thing is that all my friends stand around me so I'm protected hehe

It's much more fun being in the crowd standing. In fact I don't understand how people sit and enjoy the show.

Edited by rQueen

Well i would go with GA. I was in front of the stage in 6.7 maybe 4-5 people in front of me only. Your legs really hurt after show but its worth it. You better get something to drink there thought. I was fucking thursty when it ended.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

if you get good tickets for sitting I'd take them. I did it when I saw them in Stockholm. I made a little picture of where I sat. 10m from Axl Rose and co. I've never had a better place on a show!

gnral0.png

To get a good spot standing you need to get there way early.

And with Guns N Roses reputation for coming out late, its conceivable you will stand in the same spot for

5 hours or more. with no beverage=Insane

Get he best possible reserve seat you can and stand up if you want. Take a break between bands, walk around, drink, go to the bathroom, check the babes out.

come on man, think...

Guest Satanisk_Slakt
if you get good tickets for sitting I'd take them. I did it when I saw them in Stockholm. I made a little picture of where I sat. 10m from Axl Rose and co. I've never had a better place on a show!

gnral0.png

nice drawing should frame it

I'm the next Picasso ^_^

gnral0.png

I'm the next Picasso ^_^

MUSTA BEEN COOL THOUGH

BUT I STILL SAY YOU GOATTA STAND YKNOW REALLY STAND!

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

gnral0.png

I'm the next Picasso ^_^

MUSTA BEEN COOL THOUGH

BUT I STILL SAY YOU GOATTA STAND YKNOW REALLY STAND!

It's better feeling when you stand there, close to all. But when we had full overview over the whole scen, was 10 meters from Axl many times we didn't complain ;)