WWW.GUNSNROSES.COM - New Official Website Online!

Gallagher Rose

Still no video on. Hmmm...

I hope the first promise wasn't a bad one.

it says sometime later this week!

IT SAYS MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :anger::anger::anger::anger::anger::anger:

Can't you read!

On Monday, GunsNRoses.com will debut video of GN'R from the 2006 European Tour. More video will be added all week, so come back often to see the latest.

Kannon. :devil:

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still no video on. Hmmm...

I hope the first promise wasn't a bad one.

it says sometime later this week!

if you press the more button there , you will see that it still say

On Monday, GunsNRoses.com will debut video of GN'R from the 2006 European Tour. More video will be added all week, so come back often to see the latest.

o, im sorry, didnt click "more"

The GnR website said it would have updates on monday with like video and shit. Hmm monday is nearly over and i don't see any.

Don't get me wrong on this, no one's happier that Guns have a new official site than me, i just want to see the video, they could have some up of Glasgow which would be killer. Does anyone have any ideas as to why this hasn't happened yet, or is my computer just not recieving the updates.

hah, sorry if i'm overlooking something here. Peace and keep on Rockin'

G

The GnR website said it would have updates on monday with like video and shit. Hmm monday is nearly over and i don't see any.

Don't get me wrong on this, no one's happier that Guns have a new official site than me, i just want to see the video, they could have some up of Glasgow which would be killer. Does anyone have any ideas as to why this hasn't happened yet, or is my computer just not recieving the updates.

hah, sorry if i'm overlooking something here. Peace and keep on Rockin'

G

They may be on Cali time which would be 2 PM there. Theres still alot of monday left over there.

It got changed to 'later this week'. Classic GNR.

Nop read more dude...it says MOOOOOOOOOOONDAYYYYYYYY.

You'll also find insider news directly from the band (without the tabloid Lies), special offers and much more.