Bon Jovi

carsonskitz

Bon Jovi is the reason that the 80's have a bad reputation.

Bon Jovi was one of the few highpoints of the 80's my friend.

That's the problem. They were a highlight and they suck.

I'll now put on my copy of Devils & Dust and let you guys enjoy the new record of this crappy band.

It isn't that bad, I'd say that crap like Warrant, White Lion and Poison are worse than Bon Jovi.

I can agree with you on Warrant and White Lion but not Poison.

I can't agree with you on Warrant , White Lion , or Poison , and

quite frankly , I think your music sucks worse , whatever the crap it is.

Every band Lithium gets into are so bad the damn singers committ suicide. :fuckyou:

You, my friend..

Doh, nevermind.. This is too easy.

I've always been a pretty big Bon Jovi fan, but their last few albums do feel really lazy and lacking any of the spark of New Jersey or Slippery When Wet...

Think all'Jovi fans are waiting for them to crank it up a gear... 'cept they won't as long as 100, 000, 000 Bonjovi fans like myself keep buying their regurgitated offerings!

Bon Jovi was one of the few highpoints of the 80's my friend.

That's the problem. They were a highlight and they suck.

I'll now put on my copy of Devils & Dust and let you guys enjoy the new record of this crappy band.

I hope you're not talking about Springsteen's Devils & Dust.

That album is terrible.

Well I finally got around to buying this album.

It's alright I suppose.

It didn't immediately grip me whereas Have A Nice Day did - however I feel it's got more longetivity than HAND.

Have A Nice Day I thought was brilliant on the first 3 or so listens, then it just seemed to suck and I couldn't figure out why. I never liked Bounce I think I enjoyed about 2 songs off of it.

This one's good, a somewhat improvement on Have A Nice Day, but a long way off from their Pre-Crush material. And lightyears away from being the next New Jersey or Slippery When Wet.

Edited by Binge_And_Slash

Listen to These Days. Everyone.

coudnt agree more

Thirded, think thats my favourite Bon Jovi album - seems more thoughtful and emotional than their other albums

yehh thats rightt, i was thinkin on buying that huge bon jovi boxset...

You should. It's good. Especially if you like These Days, because a lot of the songs came from around that time.

Well I finally got around to buying this album.

It's alright I suppose.

It didn't immediately grip me whereas Have A Nice Day did - however I feel it's got more longetivity than HAND.

Have A Nice Day I thought was brilliant on the first 3 or so listens, then it just seemed to suck and I couldn't figure out why. I never liked Bounce I think I enjoyed about 2 songs off of it.

This one's good, a somewhat improvement on Have A Nice Day, but a long way off from their Pre-Crush material. And lightyears away from being the next New Jersey or Slippery When Wet.

nice, so whats your favourite track so far?

b.j. needs to go back to their old roots the new crap sucks.

the new stuff is good imo, but yeh i would love to hear something like dry county again...that stuff was fuckin amazing

dry county was awsome, i miss the extended guitar solos. The solos on their records these days seem so rushed to shortness. I also agree that these days is one of their best. Its a good album to listen all the way through.

b.j. needs to go back to their old roots the new crap sucks.

the new stuff is good imo, but yeh i would love to hear something like dry county again...that stuff was fuckin amazing

dry county was awsome, i miss the extended guitar solos. The solos on their records these days seem so rushed to shortness. I also agree that these days is one of their best. Its a good album to listen all the way through.

Agreed Dry County Rocks! And yes most solos today are way to short..