The Evanescence Thread

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

I remember that my last girlfriend loved them. 3 songs I thought was ok was: Imaginary, My Immortal and Away from me.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

I think it was a complete ballad. I might be wrong but I think the cd was called orgin or origin or something.

2600 post!

Edited by Satanisk_Slakt

So as I am assuming I am the sole Evanescence die hard fan on the board, that I wanted to see at least what other songs people might have liked.

Yeah this is a little off topic, but anyway ... I don't get your signature. :unsure:

That is quite alright.My signature is a clip of Evanescence's music video "lithium" (not to do with Nirvana's Lithium.)

She is mouthing the words "here in the darkness"

I used to have it written below the gif, but anytime I add text to my sig the admin says it's too big.

He evenly balanced Amy Lee's melodies and themes and kept her wildest ideas under control. The band has nearly no integrity left, it's a faux democracy driven by Amy Lee. This can be great at some moments, but when your bending an entire band to your will and songwriting style, you should go solo. Clams to fame be damned.

That said I'm on the waiting list for Ben Moody's solo album. Should be killer.