avril has offically lost it !!

Iron Roses

to those who think shes hot: :rofl-lol: a 22 yr old ressing like a 12yr old is not hot

also, someone mentioned smething about her image/syle. what style? :rofl-lol: she looks like a lost extra from high school musical nowadays. im not sure what kinda look shes trying to do its like barbie princess, pop star, blonde bimbo rock star, rapper, hip hop lady man girl thing :huh:

more avril quotes:

"I'm not into gloss and glamour. It's soooo fake."

"Nick Carter wanted me to sing on his album but, you know, it's not really my thing. I'm not putting myself in the teen pop type of box."

"People like Shakira shouldn't have record contracts. She cant even speak English."

"I grew up on the mean streets of Canada and I had to survive."

"Of course, I've being compared to Kurt Cobain, we are both rock legends."

" I could be Britney, I could be BETTER than Britney. And if I were selling my body, I would wear that stuff but I'm selling my music."

(says the girl whos been on maxim & blender :huh: )

:lol:

Wait wait, so you're saying you wouldn't do her? Cmon man, you aren't fooling anyone. :l

oh man shes a fucking skank and luks 12 years old. i wouldnt let her near my cock

these are the women worthy of my cock:

1. rachel_mcadams_1.jpg

2. shakira-wallpapers-3.jpg

3. Britney_Spears_3_-_new_promo_2004_-_lg.6535786.jpg

4. rachel-bilson-picture-6.jpg

5. angels6.jpg

Take out the Britney Spears pic man, she scares me now. :lol:

Britney-bald.jpg

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nothing really i just thing shes a spaz

i really can't see how shes attractive.. is there any pics you have of her looking hot for once?

going by your first sentence, there's nothing I can show you that you'd find hot.

But it's there.

im willing to give her a go.. try me :)

Restricted this to strictly musical terms:

Personally, I think she made some good pop songs with her first couple of albums.

I thought "Complicated" was a well written song and was particularly ironic because of certain people I knew at my school whom would sing along to it and be a personification of what the song was against. Almost like a trojan horse heh.

I now thoroughly think she has had it and will not be able to interest me with anything music-related again.

Restricted this to strictly musical terms:

Personally, I think she made some good pop songs with her first couple of albums.

I thought "Complicated" was a well written song and was particularly ironic because of certain people I knew at my school whom would sing along to it and be a personification of what the song was against. Almost like a trojan horse heh.

I now thoroughly think she has had it and will not be able to interest me with anything music-related again.

Yay, someone who can talk about the music without spazzing out. To be honest, I agree with what you say. Although, having heard her entire first album, 'Complicated' is probably the least interesting song on it for me. She wrote some pretty decent songs on that album, especially 'Mobile' which really took me by surprise as to how well written it was.

I also agree with her "having it" but now it has, indeed, drifted away a little. After hearing a couple songs from her newest effort, it just doesn't go together well.