What Ruined Michael Jacksons Career?

xxAmandaxx

What was the main thing that sent his career circling the toilet bowl?  

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

His Cosmetic Surgery and now looking like a freak... :no:

I mean i love Michael's music i think he's a genious a his legacy will live forever but i hate what he has done with his face and image..He wasnt ugly but i guess behind all those surgeries there's a huge psychological problem, sometimes i feel sorry for him.

When he hung his baby over the railing in Germany(I think) and then he did the interview talking about how he shared his bed with kids, even though he slept on the floor. That did it for me. He's in his late 40's(at the time) and still wants everyone to believe he's a CHILD!

Sorry Mike, you're not a child. Not to mention a few years earlier he bought the rights to the Beatles music, beating Paul McArtney to the punch. Thats not the act of a "child", thats a good ADULT businessman. You can't have it both ways Mike.

When he hung his baby over the railing in Germany(I think) and then he did the interview talking about how he shared his bed with kids, even though he slept on the floor. That did it for me. He's in his late 40's(at the time) and still wants everyone to believe he's a CHILD!

Sorry Mike, you're not a child. Not to mention a few years earlier he bought the rights to the Beatles music, beating Paul McArtney to the punch. Thats not the act of a "child", thats a good ADULT businessman. You can't have it both ways Mike.

He also slept with his chimp Bubbles. That's even worse i think.

I don't believe it's so much the appearance as it is the association with small children

Prince is living proof that people will accept your appearance if they cherish the music, but the whole kiddy play thing....people just draw a line with that crap

well I think it was definitley the charges and him changing his appearance and because of that, it is no longer cool to like Michael Jackson.

I like him though, I think he is a great singer and entertainer, I do beleive he is innocent, I mean he went through court and they found him innocent, not to mention they found the family that accused him lying and the mother was a fraud aswell and was charged over it.

I do think he will make a big comeback and he will tour.It's Michael Jackson and no matter what people can't help but watch him. I went to his concert in 1996 when he came here and it was great.

His new album is coming out at the end of the year or early next year, but according to his spokesperson she said that the album is near completed. I will definitley buy it when it comes out.

well I think it was definitley the charges and him changing his appearance and because of that, it is no longer cool to like Michael Jackson.

I like him though, I think he is a great singer and entertainer, I do beleive he is innocent, I mean he went through court and they found him innocent, not to mention they found the family that accused him lying and the mother was a fraud aswell and was charged over it.

I do think he will make a big comeback and he will tour.It's Michael Jackson and no matter what people can't help but watch him. I went to his concert in 1996 when he came here and it was great.

His new album is coming out at the end of the year or early next year, but according to his spokesperson she said that the album is near completed. I will definitley buy it when it comes out.

yeah i know, every accusation is either false or misleading and he's a total saint. you asked in a previous thread why i dared compare him to hitler (which i didnt anyway) but i got to hand it to Jacko fans, no matter how damning the mounds and mounds of evidence are you still display a fuhrer like dedication, its really quite impressive to observe, God bless :)

I don't believe it's so much the appearance as it is the association with small children

Prince is living proof that people will accept your appearance if they cherish the music, but the whole kiddy play thing....people just draw a line with that crap

:o What's wrong with how Prince looks? Other than the fact that he's 5'2....

Anyway, I think it's a combo of everything...but esp his change from black man to white woman (so very unnatural!), all the cosmetic surgery, the monkey, etc etc. Also, musically, his time has passed.

Although if he were to tour again, I would definitely buy a ticket. The man (woman :P ) is a musical genius.

Edited by luvaxl4ever

but esp his change from black man to white woman (so very unnatural!), all the cosmetic surgery

only in America can a poor Black man become a rich white man :P I heard that somewhere.

hey you dont be such a cynic, it dont matter if you're...oh, wait, nevermind.... :rofl-lol:

yeah i know, every accusation is either false or misleading and he's a total saint. you asked in a previous thread why i dared compare him to hitler (which i didnt anyway) but i got to hand it to Jacko fans, no matter how damning the mounds and mounds of evidence are you still display a fuhrer like dedication, its really quite impressive to observe, God bless :)

I don't think he is total saint, I mean he is human and of course he is not perfect. I just don't beleive in those allegations. The trial took 2 years and they found him innocent, they even found the accuser lying in court and they were not getting their story straight.

His music just lost all it's soul, he wouldn't make a record putting the flamboyance and passion found in Thriller and Bad during the late 90's, he would just sing, his music just became slovish, uninspired and boring.

I agree about the soul thing in his last album invincible. I think it;s just too computerized. I hope with his next album he just goes back to basics.

I don't think he is total saint, I mean he is human and of course he is not perfect. I just don't beleive in those allegations. The trial took 2 years and they found him innocent, they even found the accuser lying in court and they were not getting their story straight.

they found him innocent the first time too huh, thats why they paid the kid to shut his mouth. if i was that famous, with that much money and innocent to boot, i'd wanna see the case through rather than an out of court settlement which amounts to buying the kid off. can i ask you something, you seem to see the medias projection of jacko as a pervert as bullshit right, did you ever consider that the defamation of the second kid is a part of the same hypocrisy, the kind of defamation and slander that Jacko could buy as easy as his breakfast grapefruit.

Edited by ffrankwhite

they found him innocent the first time too huh, thats why they paid the kid to shut his mouth. if i was that famous, with that much money and innocent to boot, i'd wanna see the case through rather than an out of court settlement which amounts to buying the kid off. can i ask you something, you seem to see the medias projection of jacko as a pervert as bullshit right, did you ever consider that the defamation of the second kid is a part of the same hypocrisy, the kind of defamation and slander that Jacko could buy as easy as his breakfast grapefruit.

They were both after money, the first accuser definitley got what he was after. The father is heard saying if I go through with this I win big time, there is no way I will lose. Even before that he asked Michael for money and Michael said no.

The second family Michael helped finacially with medical bills for their kid and stuff like that, but they wanted more and when Michael stopped helping them financially ,that's when the allegations broke out, and this family was also found lying in court. The mother said she was hold hostage by Michael at neverland and then the same day she got her hair done.

Also with wine they couldn't get their story straight when they said Michael gave them wine, first it was white then it was red. Their story did not add up, it changed many times and nothing they found prooved Michael to those charges.

The family is known liars who put Michael through hell for years and almost cost him his life.