Jesus Of Suburbia

aussie_axl

i like to wait to judge popular music, you know, wait till the hype is over and see if it has any staying power, and i have to say, this is an epic song by green day, a 9 min monster, and my fav from them, anyone else like it?

i like to wait to judge popular music, you know, wait till the hype is over and see if it has any staying power, and i have to say, this is an epic song by green day, a 9 min monster, and my fav from them, anyone else like it?

It is on my top five favorite green day songs, and it is the second best song on American Idiot.

Great great song, glad to see no one here follows the trend (and yes it is a trend) of hating green day (not to say people don't genuinely hate them, but they would have a valid reason unlike most)

Yup, I'm shocked there haven't been a single reply that says "Green Day SUCKS!!!!" yet.

Anyways great song from a great album, although I wouldn't call it epic despite being 9 minutes, it's more in the way of a 5 (short) song-medley.

Edited by izzystradlin'

Great great song, glad to see no one here follows the trend (and yes it is a trend) of hating green day (not to say people don't genuinely hate them, but they would have a valid reason unlike most)

Yup, I'm shocked there haven't been a single reply that says "Green Day SUCKS!!!!" yet.

You rang...

butler-big.jpg

don't like it. it just seems to go on and on and on

So does Coma and November Rain and Civil War...

eh no! they're long in length but in Coma theirs so much variety. civil war isn't that long either ;)

not a fan of them but the song is good but i don't think i would ever call it epic