Ozzy Osbourne appreciation thread

Dead Flower

This might sound weird, but I don't like Ozzy at all. I guess he was a good musician, but I've just never liked him as a person. Dunno why. :shrugs:

He is said to be one of the most friendly, down to earth rockstars you could ever bump into, you know? he doesn't have the big rockstar complex.

Personally? love the guy, can't see why anyone wouldn't His music is where it's at but I was an avid watcher of The Osbournes Who'd of a thought a reality Tv show could make me laugh out loud so much.

Even all these years later with as many copy-cats and posers as there's been in rock, there's been no one that sounds remotely like Ozzy. His unqiueness still remains and love the lyrics and vocals on Crucify The Dead.

With any other singer, would be a totally different track as Slash says in the vid...

I almost cried when I saw Ozzy. That's how much it meant to me. Even watching videos from the concert is emotional for me. :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jy5fnW5XBgo&feature=player_embedded

His voice was so great that night, and he was even getting over a cold and it was half way through the tour.

Man, I can't wait to fucking see Ozzy again.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest floyd the barber

I love listening to Paranoid when I go to school. I jam that son of a bitch for everyone to hear whether they like it or not. It has to be the live version too, the studio version is good but Ozzy goes nuts when it's live.

saw him in 07, he had throat problems but it was still an amazing time to see one of my all time biggest heroes. the pressure in the crowd towards the stage was so big that i sometimes could lift my feet and kinda "float" in the air. there wasn't hardly any footspace below me so when i had my feet on the ground they got trampled on like hell, I had cuts on my big toes for 6 months from all the people standing on them from this particular show

also.. the new song kicks fucking ass

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...