Official TV Show discussion

SunnyDRE

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm about to start watching The Sopranos!

I haven't seen it before. I saw the pilot once a few years ago (something about ducks?). But now I have the time and I'm very motivated and I'm about to dive right into it.

:popcorn:

Fuck, I'm jealous. I wish I could see that series for the first time again.

I'm three seasons into Oz. Great fucking show.

Edited by Lithium

I haven't seen it before. I saw the pilot once a few years ago (something about ducks?). But now I have the time and I'm very motivated and I'm about to dive right into it.

This is the part where I tell you to stop after the fourth season but you don't listen because nobody ever does.

This is the part where I tell you to stop after the fourth season but you don't listen because nobody ever does.

Ahhh, it gets a lot worse after that? But you're right, you made me even more curious now.

I am loving the shit out of the theme song!

I can't decide which is better: the theme song from The Sopranos or the one from True Blood.

Ahhh, it gets a lot worse after that? But you're right, you made me even more curious now.

It just gets a bit.....silly. The storylines really do get a bit on the whacky side.

OZ has three of my favourite TV show characters in it - Keller, Adebesi and O'Reily.

Breaking Bad last night

tumblr_m92a7vlqna1r7cf6no3_500.gif

I could not stop lol'ing at the scene when Walt is eating dinner with Skyler and Jesse, that had to be the most awkward dinner ever LOL. Jesse was sinking in that glass of water . And damn I can't stress enough, Bryan Cranston is one of the best actors on TV. Walt is pure evil at this point. FUCKING HEISENBERGGGG

Edited by Forsaken

Breaking Bad last night

tumblr_m92a7vlqna1r7cf6no3_500.gif

I could not stop lol'ing at the scene when Walt is eating dinner with Skyler and Jesse, that had to be the most awkward dinner ever LOL. Jesse was sinking in that glass of water . And damn I can't stress enough, Bryan Cranston is one of the best actors on TV. Walt is pure evil at this point. FUCKING HEISENBERGGGG

I couldn't stop laughing too. I loved that part. So awkward.

It just gets a bit.....silly. The storylines really do get a bit on the whacky side.

OZ has three of my favourite TV show characters in it - Keller, Adebesi and O'Reily.

Word. Saiid too.

There are so many great characters in the show. If I ever ended up in prison, I'd try to be like O'Reily - using my wit to play different groups against each other and avoid getting raped in the ass (at least so far).

Schillinger is also a good character, dude is so fucking evil. I feel sorry for Beecher.

Edited by Lithium

Guest Len B'stard

Not watching any TV lately. This forum is far more amusing than the crap on TV which makes you feel like you've had a frontal lobotomy.

Watch that, i guarantee you'll crack up :)

Rather late to the game, but I just started watching "Workaholics". First season was absolutely hilarious (I love the character Blake) and making my way through the second season.

:lol:

Have you seen 'To friend a Predator" yet? That is the best episode. Topher is hilarious.

YEAH THIS IS THE STUFF THAT GOT ME KICKED OFF THE TEAM IN 04 IF YOU CAN BELIEVE THAT MUCH.