Anyone else want to hear Axl on a real blues track?

Vincent Vega

Y E S !!! -->

He's always reminded me of a male version of Joplin in a way. The scream at the beginning of this track would be a perfect Axl intro and the build-up over the song is insane.....This would be my all-time favorite cover for him to do, without doubt, it would be stunning to hear - DEXTER- DO IT! rock3

Edited by mcalldp

Y E S !!! -->

He's always reminded me of a male version of Joplin in a way. The scream at the beginning of this track would be a perfect Axl intro and the build-up over the song is insane.....This would be my all-time favorite cover for him to do, without doubt, it would be stunning to hear - DEXTER- DO IT! rock3

Fantastic song - One of my fav's aswell.. Don't know why but those screeching voices always stand out to me.. Wonder what it is :shrugs: , maybe cause its just f'in amazing...

He also said in the chats that Janis was what he listened to for some blues, so that would be cool.. He just needs to stop giving a shit and release a whole bundle of stuff, it will be 10 times better than what is out at the moment, and the times have changed, so he should do something independent, his voice deserves to be heard on many more songs.. Its your legacy man, record, record.. ! Let the music speak for you - Now's the time.. !

I mean like a real blues track, not simply blues rock, like something off of LA Woman or even something as primal as Robert Johnson or Janis Joplin?

I think he'd be utterly amazing at it.

real blues huh ????

LA Woman , Robert Johnson , JANIS JOPLIN....................... BLUES ?????

god you are a fucking idiot aren't you ?crazy.gif