Bumble Live streaming from rehearsal

fridayfan13

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he was probably like "Ok fuck oh shit oh crap og God oh no what do I dooo"

Dj’s fault – he was made aware of the stream and yet jeopardized perhaps the greatest Rio surprise regardless? Attention seeker.

At least we now know GN’R are pondering the idea of sprucing up the setlist for Rio (with the inclusion of songs such as “Estranged” in rehearsals).

Errrm. Im sure DJ didnt do that for Attention. Jesus, talk about over analysing.

Exactly. This video was a very cool thing, people should stop bitching about everything.

Agreed! and be happy about ESTRANGED :D

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

Im sure DJ didnt do that for Attention.

Why did he do it, then? Of all times during rehearsals Dj coincidentally reveals one of GN’R’s potentially biggest cards for Rio when a camera’s on.

Im sure DJ didnt do that for Attention.

Why did he do it, then? Of all times during rehearsals Dj coincidentally reveals one of GN’R’s potentially biggest cards for Rio when a camera’s on.

I'm Sure he's been doing it all throughout rehearsal and will continue to practice when the Camera is turned off. Its not like bumble was filming straight at him.

You do have to wonder what axl is doing that's so much more important than rehearsing with his band to headline one of the biggest festivals there is... still, stuff like this does make me like bumble more. He's the opposite of bucket in completely different ways than bucket was the opposite of slash. I mean their personalities. Also, yes, I realize 90% of my posts never end on the same thought as where they're originally intended to... if you haven't noticed lol

i haven't noticed

You do have to wonder what axl is doing that's so much more important than rehearsing with his band to headline one of the biggest festivals there is... still, stuff like this does make me like bumble more. He's the opposite of bucket in completely different ways than bucket was the opposite of slash. I mean their personalities. Also, yes, I realize 90% of my posts never end on the same thought as where they're originally intended to... if you haven't noticed lol

sing the same song for 23 years and you may begin to get an idea.

Edited by iwillleaveaxlalone