Bumble Live streaming from rehearsal

fridayfan13

^ exactly and it's just some great insight into this band. Everyone there seems to really gel and enjoy rehearsing together, and as you said that wouldn't of Been the case in the previous lineups

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the raw power of this stripped down version of WTTJ. It's actually kinda hypnotizing. :D

A more serious question, since I'm not a musician: Do musicians like the GNR guys really have to rehearse songs like WTTJ? I mean, of course it rocks like hell, but I guess technically it's a very, very easy song. I'd imagine every GNR member could play his parts instantly a second after being woken up from deep sleep with a bucket full of ice water.

I like the raw power of this stripped down version of WTTJ. It's actually kinda hypnotizing. :D

A more serious question, since I'm not a musician: Do musicians like the GNR guys really have to rehearse songs like WTTJ? I mean, of course it rocks like hell, but I guess technically it's a very, very easy song. I'd imagine every GNR member could play his parts instantly a second after being woken up from deep sleep with a bucket full of ice water.

i guess it's less to do with the ability to remember or play the individual parts, but more to do with the timing and tightness of the band as a unit

i guess it's less to do with the ability to remember or play the individual parts, but more to do with the timing and tightness of the band as a unit

This makes perfect sense, I'm just wondering how often they have to play the easier songs to reach that tightness and if it actually may get kind of boring for such skilled musicians to rehearse such relatively simple music.

But then again they are in this band because the LIKE the music, so it probably never gets boring to them, just as we don't get tired of hearing it.

Playing the song alone isn't that hard, true. But when you play in a band you gotta work with your bandmates to achieve the right timing.

Playing the song alone isn't that hard, true. But when you play in a band you gotta work with your bandmates to achieve the right timing.

yeah, when it's 8 people, it takes a bit of work to get tight.

^ exactly and it's just some great insight into this band. Everyone there seems to really gel and enjoy rehearsing together, and as you said that wouldn't of Been the case in the previous lineups

people need to understand that with both DJ and Ron we got members in this band that enjoy the interaction. some players are more private and thats understandable but i enjoy the ones that give us little nuggets from time to time.

this is the reason. it's the case with any band. they have to perform the material well together, hence they rehearse before they go on tour :)

people need to understand that with both DJ and Ron we got members in this band that enjoy the interaction. some players are more private and thats understandable but i enjoy the ones that give us little nuggets from time to time.

like McNuggets? I'm confused.

i think axl actually likes it tbh

he knows he doesn't have to do any promo work bumble is doing the job for him

Sure. But if Axl did something like this, I believe it would have a thousand times greater effect than that of Bumblefoot's promotion.

Streaming was nevertheless a brilliant idea.

I hope Ron doesn't receive any shit from team gnr for that stream, if axl n family are reading this, MORE Shit like that is what this band needs, it's fuckin great!!